***USC Game Discussion Thread***

I believe the announcers were talking about Barney having to play peace keeper and about that time cut to video showing Kaz being held back and melting down. No idea who he was going after? I believe Samantha reported on it as well, but I was too busy thinking of her naked to know exactly what she said.....

• Fire 1

Anybody see the clip of Barney and other coaches holding Kaz back from fighting with a player or players? Guys a dbag, glad he's gone. Acts like he's in grade school

What happened? ESPN shows it once, then nothing.
Dunno, they didn't show it again but I'll promise you it didn't end there. Not the first time either, he's been called on it

What happened the previous time/times?
Same crap, he was on his way out regardless what happened with Bo. Some higher ups not impressed. He's lucky some of the dline hasn't taken him up on it

What we really do not know is what will happen with any of the QB's with some good coaching. Most of the guys on our roster were thought of pretty well coming out of high school. Physical tools everywhere in that QB room, but hardly anything to show for it.

I would also take it that Riley sees plenty of potential from the QBs, or there would have been scholarship offers out to QBs or JUCO QBs.

What we really do not know is what will happen with any of the QB's with some good coaching. Most of the guys on our roster were thought of pretty well coming out of high school. Physical tools everywhere in that QB room, but hardly anything to show for it.

I would also take it that Riley sees plenty of potential from the QBs, or there would have been scholarship offers out to QBs or JUCO QBs.

Maybe he will change his tune after this game haha

I do think there is talent at the QB position...the big question is who has the most and who will shine the brightest after proper coaching?

Nah, the tools are all still there. But its kinda like giving a teenager a truck of tools, and saying "Here you go, build a house" Still needs to be taught.