We do have talent....

mwj98

You never know. Green made the right call...good for him.

Here's a list of people you've never heard from again. Feel free to add.

Braylon Heard

Brion Carnes

King Frazier

Cody Green - I know he started at Tulsa, but his play there was similiar to here.

Also, don't leave out the fact that Ole Miss is garbage. This was my high point confidence game in the Bowl pick em.

Ya know junior.....I think you are right. I've watched my beloved Cowboys build a strong offensive line. Years past. Leaking. Now, the skills positions shine a lot more. Maybe we build a very strong offensive line. Maybe what we need. Who knows.

I do know this. The love affair with harbaugh is just crazy!!

One of the biggest problems I always had with Bo and his recruiting was how he seemed to stack certain positions while trying to go bare bones on others. At different times in the past seven years, we used a lot of scholarships on just QBs and RBs while pretty much neglecting OL and other positions.

I have felt the same way but, maybe its hard to get an even and wide array of guys?

I am guessing that good OL players want to play for reputed OL coaches...

I feel like your coaches matter a lot in what positions are easier or harder to get. I think our DL talent has been good overall, but that is probably a carry-over from the Suh days.

Ya know junior.....I think you are right. I've watched my beloved Cowboys build a strong offensive line. Years past. Leaking. Now, the skills positions shine a lot more. Maybe we build a very strong offensive line. Maybe what we need. Who knows.

You can take an average RB and put them behind a great line and they will look like an all-american. Take a great RB and put them behind and average line, you get what we have with Ameer. Crushed lesser teams but had no where to turn against better d-lines because our O-line looked like a bunch of bull fighters. The O-line is a must. Same can be said about the D-line. A great D-line can make an average secondary look really good.

You can take an average RB and put them behind a great line and they will look like an all-american. Take a great RB and put them behind and average line, you get what we have with Ameer. Crushed lesser teams but had no where to turn against better d-lines because our O-line looked like a bunch of bull fighters. The O-line is a must. Same can be said about the D-line. A great D-line can make an average secondary look really good.

I agree

As I'm watching Aaron green carve up ole miss. Smh. Coulda shoulda woulda.

Coulda Shoulda Woulda... what does that mean? Didn't he transfer because he got beat out by Ameer coming into their SO year? TCU was certainly closer to home for him, but I recall Ameer having the upper hand coming into the season which led to his transfer. He got his fair shot and decided to leave when he wasn't going to be the clear cut next guy in line. Happens at every school

Coulda Shoulda Woulda... what does that mean? Didn't he transfer because he got beat out by Ameer coming into their SO year? TCU was certainly closer to home for him, but I recall Ameer having the upper hand coming into the season which led to his transfer. He got his fair shot and decided to leave when he wasn't going to be the clear cut next guy in line. Happens at every school

Ok feel I need to clarify. Because folks have tunnel vision. So I'm going to spoon feed it to you. Keep up. Seeing a player transfer from our school and be successful at another program shows me, that we were able to recruit talent. In addition, with proper coaching we coulda shoulda woulda been more competitive as a team. This has nothing to do with him getting beat out by ameer. We shoulda coulda found somewhere to put him if he is that talented. Makes me wonder about the under utilized talent we coulda used but didn't.

Ok feel I need to clarify. Because folks have tunnel vision. So I'm going to spoon feed it to you. Keep up. Seeing a player transfer from our school and be successful at another program shows me, that we were able to recruit talent. In addition, with proper coaching we coulda shoulda woulda been more competitive as a team. This has nothing to do with him getting beat out by ameer. We shoulda coulda found somewhere to put him if he is that talented. Makes me wonder about the under utilized talent we coulda used but didn't.

No need to spoon feed me anything, I think I'm more than capable with keeping up with your statement... When you drop coulda shoulda woulda, you make it sound like we made this huge mistake by him transferring to TCU. "This has nothing to do with him getting beat out by Ameer." Well, it actually does seeing how Ameer being on top of the depth chart above him played a HUGE role in him deciding to transfer for more playing time.

I do agree that it be great to find a role for him since he is that talented. That being said, it is not just a Nebraska issue, every school has attrition from players not getting the playing time they feel they deserve and choose to transfer elsewhere in order to get said playing time. Green has NFL aspirations and it was best for him to go to TCU.

He got beat out fair and square and decided to transfer on his own, how is that Nebraska under utilizing talent we coulda used but didn't. Keep up

Good one. So let's bring this keyboard talk in for a landing. Shall we.

Bottom line. Have we utilized our talent? Did we scheme right based on personnel? Both are coaching questions. Seeing green play, tells me there is talent at Nebraska. Regardless, of if he got beat out or not. I isn't a "he got be out and transferred statement" it's a "do we have enough in the cupboard to make it happen?"

If I keep spoon feeding you. You can't keep spitting it out.