"Realistic" expectations 2015 & Beyond

Everything sets up incredibly well to make it to Indy next year. I'd consider not winning the West a failure, given how the schedule sets up. It's not EVER going to get any easier than what we have on our B1G slate in 2015. As far as BYU and Miami go, I don't know. I think we drop one of those games.

I honestly see another 9-3 type season. Which is totally fine given the change.

One of my expectations is that we won't have any of the guys on our two-deep quit school and transfer. Seems like that happened more than it should have the past several years. Not sure why. But it really hurt our team.

Not sure about win-loss expectations. Our schedule looks to be about the same difficulty next year, but we lost some key players. I'd say winning 9 games is a reasonable expectation. That, and not getting blown out by the likes of Wisconsin. Again.

I have increased expectations under Riley for recruiting. I was not impressed with Bo's recruiting efforts. Recruiting seemed like a task that Bo viewed with disdain. Just IMHO--it's not like he came out and said that.

• Fire 1

I am anxious to see how the kids responds to the new staff. Our future for the next couple of years depends on this. They take it as an opportunity, put their heads down and learn, embrace the new staff, the limit is quite high.

My hopes are that the culture changes quickly and the kids play up to their talent level, that the new staff feels welcome and encouraged by the fans.

I set no numbers, because at this point I have no facts to base anything on, other than my fan desires.

See a team play in control, excited and confident in their coaches, I will be happy.

Win the games we are supposed to, play to win the games not favored in and look worthy on the field.

New day, new time, New Year, no expectations, just hope for Nebraska to return to being the Nebraska we all love and are fans of.

Unification of the fan base is my main expectation.

Fear not having Ameer. Excited about the defense, especially with the return of M Rose and CJax. Offense I really have no clue. Have some really good players, WesterK, DPE, CC etc; but questions at QB/RB and who will be next years AA or leader. I have the feeling O-line will improve though.