"Realistic" expectations 2015 & Beyond

First off, we can't compare ourselves to Ohio St when they switched from Tressels to Meyer. Wow, how many programs go from one NC coach to another NC coach. Only Ohio ST has done that in the last few years other than Saban to Alabama after a stint in the NFL and leaving LSU.

I would say that 8 wins are expected. 9 wins are good. 10 wins make us feel like the future is bright and 11 wins are great.

I think given that our schedule appears tougher, in certain areas, we have a good conference schedule and a winnable one. 9 wins should be the goal if not 10 wins. Getting Wisky here, and MSU I think with any kind of upgrade with the QB we can win. Miami @ Miami is going to be tough, but that game is winnable. Really, I don't see alot of games to scare me this point.

First off, we can't compare ourselves to Ohio St when they switched from Tressels to Meyer. Wow, how many programs go from one NC coach to another NC coach. Only Ohio ST has done that in the last few years other than Saban to Alabama after a stint in the NFL and leaving LSU.

You clearly forgot about that debacle that was the 2011 Luke Fickell era

As for beyond, we should be in the playoffs within the next 3 years. If not, then Husker Nation will fall and Memorial Stadium will crumble under the avalanche of negativity.

Unlikely NU is in the playoffs within 3 years. No chance at all with TA starting.

Husker Nation will have zero hints of falling or crumbling.

Mike's 7 year record ends up easily better than Bo's (probably 7 wins better) because...Mike will be a good HC and Bo was not.

BYU is going to be tough

@Miami is winnable they have no more Duke

Wiscy is always tough for us obviously. Gordon gone but Clement is no slouch.

MSU is going to be strong as usual.

Yep, BYU will be tough. Afterall, they got beat this year by Memphis, Utah State, UCF, Nevada and Boise State. Nebraska isn't better than any of those teams.

BYU sounds like world beaters.

Taysom Hill was injured for those games right?

He is a heck of a quarterback.

BYU is going to be tough

@Miami is winnable they have no more Duke

Wiscy is always tough for us obviously. Gordon gone but Clement is no slouch.

MSU is going to be strong as usual.

Yep, BYU will be tough. Afterall, they got beat this year by Memphis, Utah State, UCF, Nevada and Boise State. Nebraska isn't better than any of those teams.

BYU sounds like world beaters.

Taysom Hill was injured for those games right?

He is a heck of a quarterback.

Sorry, this year's Nebraska team would have not beaten Boise State…… When BYU was healthy, they were probably better than Nebraska too. That needs to change