"Realistic" expectations 2015 & Beyond

Better Coaches: Check

All "hard" games at home: Check

Losing only 3 starters on defense: Check

Expectations are winning the west and 1 loss at the most. That was my expectation last year too

If they went 9-3 last year with all the hard games on the road and a crappy staff...I just don't see how it will be worse next year.

Everything sets up incredibly well to make it to Indy next year. I'd consider not winning the West a failure, given how the schedule sets up. It's not EVER going to get any easier than what we have on our B1G slate in 2015. As far as BYU and Miami go, I don't know. I think we drop one of those games.

I honestly see another 9-3 type season. Which is totally fine given the change.

9-10 wins and if we don't win the west, at least claim 2nd place. It will probably depend on how far they are able to develop Tommy (or Stanton).

I don't see a Conference Championship Game appearance. New systems being put in place, questions on the offensive line and this defense was very overrated. I'd say 8-4 or 9-3 is likely but if Nebraska lost to BYU and Miami to start the year and ended up being 7-5 or even 6-6 I wouldn't be shocked

Loss to BYU - Bo's ghost is blamed.

Win to S. Alabama Riley is proclaimed coaching great.

Loss to Miami Bo is blamed.

Win to Ill and Southern Miss Riley got those kids back on track!

Loss majorly to Wisc the camps divide even more.

Loss to Minn, Riley gets for sale signs in his yard.

Loss to NW geez guys new coach adjusting to the Big Ten have faith he will get it!

Win at Purdue all right back on the road to Indy!

Loss to Michigan State and or Rutgers.

Win against Iowa.

I am guessing 5 or 6 wins. Maybe just maybe people will stop the warm body argument and stop thinking coaching at that level is as easy as NCAA on the xbox...

Fans will say its an adjustment from Pac football to Big Ten, some will claim recruits are wrong for the system, some will claim Bo poisoned the team.

It will be 2004 redux.

Huskerboard - still toxic.

Kaz with the Dinger. Some of the teams are wrong but he was spot on.

Some of the other quotes I found interesting and funny

Kaz absolutely nailed it. lot of people thought a trip to the conference championship was in order. LOL!

Better Coaches: Check

All "hard" games at home: Check

Losing only 3 starters on defense: Check

Expectations are winning the west and 1 loss at the most. That was my expectation last year too

If they went 9-3 last year with all the hard games on the road and a crappy staff...I just don't see how it will be worse next year.

Everything sets up incredibly well to make it to Indy next year. I'd consider not winning the West a failure, given how the schedule sets up. It's not EVER going to get any easier than what we have on our B1G slate in 2015. As far as BYU and Miami go, I don't know. I think we drop one of those games.

I honestly see another 9-3 type season. Which is totally fine given the change.

9-10 wins and if we don't win the west, at least claim 2nd place. It will probably depend on how far they are able to develop Tommy (or Stanton).

I don't see a Conference Championship Game appearance. New systems being put in place, questions on the offensive line and this defense was very overrated. I'd say 8-4 or 9-3 is likely but if Nebraska lost to BYU and Miami to start the year and ended up being 7-5 or even 6-6 I wouldn't be shocked

Loss to NW geez guys new coach adjusting to the Big Ten have faith he will get it!

Win against Iowa.

I am guessing 5 or 6 wins. Maybe just maybe people will stop the warm body argument and stop thinking coaching at that level is as easy as NCAA on the xbox...

Fans will say its an adjustment from Pac football to Big Ten, some will claim recruits are wrong for the system, some will claim Bo poisoned the team.

It will be 2004 redux.

Kaz with the Dinger. Some of the teams are wrong but he was spot on.

Some of the other quotes I found interesting and funny

I was so optimistic

Win against Iowa.

It will be 2004 redux.

Pretty damn close.