SEC my a$$

Interesting thought experiment: Take the SEC against any other conference and play round robin. What other conference comes out on top? Im just thinkin SEC wins

Why exactly? The vaunted SEC West got crushed this post season. Arkansas beat Texas and A&M beat WVU. Two Big 12 teams that basically stunk it up all season.

Interesting thought experiment: Take the SEC against any other conference and play round robin. What other conference comes out on top? Im just thinkin SEC wins

Why exactly? The vaunted SEC West got crushed this post season. Arkansas beat Texas and A&M beat WVU. Two Big 12 teams that basically stunk it up all season.
Jesse Palmer used this as evidence that the SEC is the best conference top-to-bottom today on Cowherd.

The SEC is the best conference in college football year in and year out. They have the toughest front 7s on average and more depth than other conferences. The big boys to recruit are right there in their own back yard. They will always have that basic advantage. LSU capitalizes on this very well. They might not have the best QB every year but just go ahead and try to push them around for 4 quarters. It gets harder the longer your team is on the field.

So. Did you take this word for word from SVP abd Russillo? Or did you add your own little flare to it?

The SEC is the best conference in college football year in and year out. They have the toughest front 7s on average and more depth than other conferences. The big boys to recruit are right there in their own back yard. They will always have that basic advantage. LSU capitalizes on this very well. They might not have the best QB every year but just go ahead and try to push them around for 4 quarters. It gets harder the longer your team is on the field.

So. Did you take this word for word from SVP abd Russillo? Or did you add your own little flare to it?
Whats with the disrespect?

Whats with the disrespect?
its not disrespect. Its a serious question. It sounds nearly word for word what they were talkin bout today.

Nothing has been better than not hearing the SEC chant after the NCG. Well I am sure we won't this year. But I still think overall the West of the SEC is by far the toughest division in college football.

And honestly doubt anyone in the Big 10 would want to face their division schedule every year. Now I do see the Big 10 East getting to that level, but not yet. Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State and Penn State is going to be a rough road to hoe in a couple of years is my guess.

The bowls showed they were human, but I think the one to watch is Arkansas. LSU was very young this year and they have more talent than just about anyone over the last 6 or 7 years, at least according to the NFL.

This break from the SEC was needed by college football, but my guess is they are going to be back, and with ESPN on their side, they will get more than their fare share of promotion.

SEC is better top to bottom. It's not a myth. Ten years worth of results dont lie.

Seven consecutive NC

33 more power 5 wins than the next best competitor. Check it here:

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/sec-dominant-past-decade-power-5-conference-competition/

Ok those 7 years they were the best conference. Last year they were not, I didnt think so before the title game and didnt afterwards. This year it was pretty clear most of their teams got too much early hype and their conference finished with a mediocre pop we are all too familiar with.

Jesse Palmer used this as evidence that the SEC is the best conference top-to-bottom today on Cowherd.

Did he have that smug "Im Jesse Palmer and I approve my own nonsensical rambling" face when he said it?