Langsdorf Offensive Philosophy

Mavric

Tommy is getting proper coaching so lets see what he can do before we say that Tommy can't take care of the ball. How do you know Stanton takes care of the ball more than Tommy? I guess we will see during the Spring game who does well but the spring game doesn't show who the starter is because players have shown they played well during the spring but can't do well on Saturdays. I say we see how good TA is with this staff before we say Stanton is better because Tommy has a bigger Arm which is big now in college football and is a plus for this offense. I think Tommy starts until Stanton proves he is better and I expect both of these players to get at it this off-season.

Tommy having a big arm does not mean he is better thn Stanton it just makes the offense that much more dangerous.

I hope Tommy starts this year btw

• Fire 1

Spent a good 45 minutes with Danny Langsdorf today. Biggest takeaway? He values accuracy most in QBs. mobility is preferred, but secondary.

Yes! Accuracy is a must for any QB including the dual threat guys. Dual threat guys aren't really a dual threat if their throwing accuracy sucks. In a pro style offense like we will see here at NU now, a mobile QB will be a luxury and not a must have.

Tommy is getting proper coaching so lets see what he can do before we say that Tommy can't take care of the ball. How do you know Stanton takes care of the ball more than Tommy? I guess we will see during the Spring game who does well but the spring game doesn't show who the starter is because players have shown they played well during the spring but can't do well on Saturdays. I say we see how good TA is with this staff before we say Stanton is better because Tommy has a bigger Arm which is big now in college football and is a plus for this offense. I think Tommy starts until Stanton proves he is better and I expect both of these players to get at it this off-season.

Tommy having a big arm does not mean he is better thn Stanton it just makes the offense that much more dangerous.

I hope Tommy starts this year btw

Tommy having a big arm doesn't make him better if he can't make the short/medium throws as well. And honestly, if I can't have a QB that can make all the throws, then I'll take one that can make the short/medium throws.