Huskers Looking at LB Transfer from South Carolina

Mavric

Any reason why he's transferring? Kind of odd for a 2 year starter..

Graduated. The Russell Wilson transfer and play somewhere your last year.

No, I get that. Russell just didn't transfer for the hell of it. He wanted to win and there were thoughts he might not be QB1 as hard as that may be to believe. So, what's this guys situation?

I thought Wilson transfered because O'Brien didn't want to let him play baseball anymore....man, I just don't quite remember. I could absolutely see your point being the reason as well as I think that's when NC State had Mike Glennon getting ready to 'emerge'.

Any reason why he's transferring? Kind of odd for a 2 year starter..

Graduated. The Russell Wilson transfer and play somewhere your last year.
No, I get that. Russell just didn't transfer for the hell of it. He wanted to win and there were thoughts he might not be QB1 as hard as that may be to believe. So, what's this guys situation?

I thought Wilson transfered because O'Brien didn't want to let him play baseball anymore....man, I just don't quite remember. I could absolutely see your point being the reason as well as I think that's when NC State had Mike Glennon getting ready to 'emerge'.

I believe O'Brien questioned RW's commitment to football because of baseball which lead to the rumors of Glennon starting.

I just question the reasoning. Occasionally you'll see someone graduate and transfer but I wouldn't say its common and typically there is a reason. Mavric did provide some info up above.