OT Darrin Paulo [Utah Commit]

Mavric

Best of luck to him. Kyle Whittingham is one hell of a coach. Matty, please do not post any "info" you get from Huskermax on here anymore.

Agreed! Any legit info they get comes from here!

I didn't get any info on Paulo from there. Mavric is the man, but they do have a couple informed guys there as well. I don't think they are stealing it from here.

Best of luck to him. Kyle Whittingham is one hell of a coach. Matty, please do not post any "info" you get from Huskermax on here anymore.

Agreed! Any legit info they get comes from here!

:(

Can you just admit you know nothing and you just make things up for attention?

:(

Can you just admit you know nothing and you just make things up for attention?

Sorry. Just post what I hear and try to have a good time as I go.

Ya that. Stop doing that.

Matty is almost, literally Wifi....

Agreed x 5!!!! Its one thing to post what you think or hear, but to just take over a thread and kill it is ridiculous. Most of us are trying to give you advice. We may be doing it in a snarky way but it would be smart to just take the "suttle" hints from longstanding posters if you care about sticking around. Ask Hedley. We all hated the guy, we ribbed the hell out of him for a long time before he finally got it and understood, and now all, well most, of us like him now. I would guess he'd say he wished he wouldnt have made it so hard on himself.

• Fire 1

Sounds like those speculating about the Polynesian connections are correct. It actually came down to Utah (obviously) and Nebraska - surprisingly not Oregon. His long-time connection with Cav and really liking Philipp helped our case but couldn't overcome the larger community at Utah. Plus, there was always speculation that he wouldn't get too far from home.

Sounds like those speculating about the Polynesian connections are correct. It actually came down to Utah (obviously) and Nebraska - surprisingly not Oregon. His long-time connection with Cav and really liking Philipp helped our case but couldn't overcome the larger community at Utah. Plus, there was always speculation that he wouldn't get too far from home.

Right on Mavric. We consistently hear time and time again how important heritage and a community are to polynesian players. I really think that Phillips being here, in additon to the TE GA, might open a Polynesian pipeline but I think we are going to have to land 3 or 4 of those guys in the same class so they can connect together during the recruiting process. Once we have a group of Polynesian kids here I think we will win in situations like this. Oh well, great luck to Paulo.