Drug testing recipients of tax dollars

This seems to be popping back up again . . . so I'd like to propose that if we're going to drug test welfare recipients that we should drug test everyone who receives money from the government.

That's fair right?

Seems reasonable to me. Farmers, NIH grant recipients, etc.

All elected officials at Federal, State & Local levels of government should be 100% on board with their offices being subjected to monthly random drug screens. I'd like to see that proposal brought up in Congress.

Think of all the jobs that would create in the U/A industry. Win/Win!

• Fire 1

All elected officials at Federal, State & Local levels of government should be 100% on board with their offices being subjected to monthly random drug screens. I'd like to see that proposal brought up in Congress.

Think of all the jobs that would create in the U/A industry. Win/Win!

Could you imagine the clusterf--k of denial that would happen when these folks started popping hot?

The thing is, welfare recipients have lots of spare time. And drugs are a good way to pass that time. But drugs cost money and we don't want them spending welfare dollars on drugs. So instead of drug testing perhaps we should give them an allocation of drugs to accompany the welfare check.

Lady behind window: "Here's your welfare check, and here's 50 grams of meth. Now these have to last you for the whole month so try to pace yourself."

Welfare recipient: "Cool! See you next month."

This seems to be popping back up again . . . so I'd like to propose that if we're going to drug test welfare recipients that we should drug test everyone who receives money from the government.

That's fair right?

Only fair that all the Congressmen and Senators be regularly tested then too right? And all their staffers. Guessing more than a few fail for either coke or oxy.

That's fair right?

Aw man...even the little kids who get money for subsidized lunches?! :sarcasm