Signed - LB Quayshon Alexander

I'll admit the twitter banners going down usually throws me for a loop, but hopefully it's the same scenario as with a bunch of other guys. They take it down for a day, and put it back up the next.

Agreed ... which is why when members make a statement like "he's gone" it is really unfair to all of us. Is it opinion ... is it fact? It leads to another post to ask the question to confirm.

I'll admit the twitter banners going down usually throws me for a loop, but hopefully it's the same scenario as with a bunch of other guys. They take it down for a day, and put it back up the next.

Agreed ... which is why when members make a statement like "he's gone" it is really unfair to all of us. Is it opinion ... is it fact? It leads to another post to ask the question to confirm.

I think you may be getting a little too emotionally involved in this.

• Fire 1

I think you may be getting a little too emotionally involved in this.

Or, you could see it as the original poster, Hipp Redwine Rozier ... was "getting a little too emotionally involved in this ... and I was making the point to state if you are being objective (facts) or stating opinion. :-)

• Fire 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...