How good is your crystal ball?

No matter what, it would take a hell of a lot of luck for us to make the tourney this year. Im happy to start with trying to win our division, maybe bring a conference title home in the next couple seasons.

Man, you can't live life grabbing the low hanging fruit. Once in a while you have to climb to the top to get the good stuff.

No matter what, it would take a hell of a lot of luck for us to make the tourney this year. Im happy to start with trying to win our division, maybe bring a conference title home in the next couple seasons.

Man, you can't live life grabbing the low hanging fruit. Once in a while you have to climb to the top to get the good stuff.

Our new coach hasnt called a game yet. Lets start with the BYU game and see where things go from there. Before a playoff appearance can happen we gotta get to Indy. Before we can get to Indy we gotta win our division. Before we can win our division we have to have a strong showing out of conference. 1 game at a time, let the goals set themselves, its only year 1.

Our new coach hasnt called a game yet. Lets start with the BYU game and see where things go from there. Before a playoff appearance can happen we gotta get to Indy. Before we can get to Indy we gotta win our division. Before we can win our division we have to have a strong showing out of conference. 1 game at a time, let the goals set themselves, its only year 1.

Fair enough. National Championship or Bust it is... That's the short way of saying what you were trying to say right?

I think our defense is going to be really good this year. I really don't see any blowout losses unless by tOSU in the B1G championship game, but our offense is what scares me. I think our QB's are so far behind it will take a couple years of actual coaching to get one that can play the position really well. Someone needs to stand up and say they are taking the QB spot and not look back. Also, how fast the Oline learns the techniques they need will have a huge impact as well. It is amazing poorly they were coached at these two positions, but hopefully this changes in a hurry. I guess the Wr's running better routes and leasrning a few new tricks will help the passing game out, and in return the running game as well. I hope that's wrong, but I just dont see us scoring a lot of points this year.

Oh as far as what the op is asking; well I wanted to give clownahan a chance but I knew deep down it wasn't going to work...him and Nebraska? Yeah right!! Pelini on the other hand I thought was going to be the answer. Hell, I still did or at least had hope at the beginning of last year, but obviously I was way off. It sure seems as though Riley knows what he is doing and knows the type of assistants he needs to be successful but hell I have no idea if he will get it done here. Out of the three I think he is more Nebraska than the previous two, but itbis pretty early yet.

Literally every coach grabs the low hanging fruit. Its called playing against the FCS and Sun Belt

8-4. It will start bad, with many doubts after some early loses, but leave us with a good feeling after late season filled with wins.

I completely expect a 3-1 out of conference record and maybe a 6-2 Big Ten record. Still, 9-3 aint bad considering a regime change and a respectable schedule if the Big Ten stays on the upswing from last year.

8-4. It will start bad, with many doubts after some early loses, but leave us with a good feeling after late season filled with wins.

I completely expect a 3-1 out of conference record and maybe a 6-2 Big Ten record. Still, 9-3 aint bad considering a regime change and a respectable schedule if the Big Ten stays on the upswing from last year.

Urban Meyer is curious why a regime change might mean 3 losses "ain't bad".........

Urban Meyer is curious why a regime change might mean 3 losses "ain't bad".........
Link?

Dude...gimme a break. What did you honestly expect???? Urban leave tOSU to come here? Patterson to bail on a National contending TCU to come here? Saban to leave a Dynasty to come here????

We fired a 9-10 win coach with a sh**ty attitude and flawed philosophy, there werent going to be a lot of people banging down our door to coach here. WE FIRED A 9 WIN COACH! The bar is set firly high! Why would a great coach leave a great situation to come try their hand?!

Just re-friggin-lax and enjoy some damn spring football and keep an open mind.