CB Darnay Holmes [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Exactly, we aren't going to agree on this.

I think it's not over.

You think it's over.

End of story.

You must be a witch!

New update says not only are we not out of it but we are top 3 with Ohio st and USC.

Coaches will be in home soon and he will be visiting

You didn't read very well @STL and whoever is upvoting his post.

I guess I still am not reading very well. Can you give me the specific post numbers so I can go back and read the information? That is all I am really here for and after 3 times reading through it, I still haven't found anything mentioning he might be visiting.

• Fire 1

I think it's not over.

You think it's over.

End of story.

You must be a witch!

New update says not only are we not out of it but we are top 3 with Ohio st and USC.

I guess I still am not reading very well. Can you give me the specific post numbers so I can go back and read the information? That is all I am really here for and after 3 times reading through it, I still haven't found anything mentioning he might be visiting.

I JUST QUOTED YOU THE POST SAYING HE WAS VISITING PER AN INTERVIEW WITH NATE CLOUSE. Are you serious?

• Fire 1

I think it's not over.

You think it's over.

End of story.

You must be a witch!

I JUST QUOTED YOU THE POST SAYING HE WAS VISITING PER AN INTERVIEW WITH NATE CLOUSE. Are you serious?

Holy crap. I don't know what is wrong with me. I did not see the original post or again when you quoted it. I'm an idiot, but I swear I didn't see that any of the times I read through it.

• Fire 1

I think it's not over.

You think it's over.

End of story.

You must be a witch!

Holy crap. I don't know what is wrong with me. I did not see the original post or again when you quoted it. I'm an idiot, but I swear I didn't see that any of the times I read through it.

Hahah, sorry if that came off as aggressive. It was pretty aggressive, I apologize. But yes, that is the update from Clouse. All love <3

In the time you have posted twice, you could have read the ~20 messages to find out we are still in the running and he might visit in the next month.

I posted once about the recruit. The other was about Matty's 30th post about how he wants/pretends to want to get to know me better.

I was skimming through page 15-16 since 3/4 of it was arguing between Matty and the people who think we're out of it. The post that caught my attention in all that mess was the photo with the link that required membership. I didn't see the previous post about it because it was among the other silly posts that I skimmed through. After said photo/link no one else mentioned what was in the link. It was just more stuff with Matty and how he was right after all but bereft of details.

Thanks for quoting the previous post though.

I think it's not over.

You think it's over.

End of story.

You must be a witch!

Hahah, sorry if that came off as aggressive. It was pretty aggressive, I apologize. But yes, that is the update from Clouse. All love <3

I deserved it. No worries. So with my comprehension, he's pretty much committed right?

So wait, Matty and Moiraine are going on a date and we are suddenly top 3 with Darnay?

Recruiting confuses me...

Correct.

I think it's not over.

You think it's over.

End of story.

You must be a witch!

I deserved it. No worries. So with my comprehension, he's pretty much committed right?

Also correct.

On 1620 Nate Clouse alluded to the fact that us moving back into the picture a few days ago could have been him hearing behind the scenes that we were looking Donte Williams.

Clouse thought that our chances with the guys we've already been recruiting as well as Donte Williams will go "through the roof" although I think that was more in reference to Joseph Lewis and Greg Johnson