CB Darnay Holmes [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

But wait - I thought a certain poster only stated facts and the rest of us provide opinions. Facts>Opinions

Who posted opinions? Based off everything reported until now was that Nebraska was out of it.

#backpedal

You do realize that Clouse said that we were out of it not too long ago, right?
  • Fire 1

But wait - I thought a certain poster only stated facts and the rest of us provide opinions. Facts>Opinions

Who posted opinions? Based off everything reported until now was that Nebraska was out of it.

#backpedal

Dude.. I don't care what Clouse says.

#backpedal

Fair enough, just trying to point out that most were just reporting what was said by recruiting sites.

Which is totally understandable that you would ADS. Most of us here appreciate what you and the other recruiting guys do for this board. You report what you hear and read rather than opinion which is what should be done. Thank you

Dude, that feels like a shot at me.

I make it pretty clear when I'm giving my (well-thought-out-slightly-optimistic) opinion or sharing what a 247/Rivals/Scout person is reporting.

• Fire 1

#backpedal

Fair enough, just trying to point out that most were just reporting what was said by recruiting sites.

I know, that's what I mean though, when he said we were out of it, I didn't take it too seriously.

I honestly feel like I've followed this Calibraska recruiting connection probably closer than anyone, and that includes the recruiting writers. It's not going to be over with Darnay until the end. His very close teammates/friends are going here. He has been here multiple times, been FORCED to not come here as a punishment, I could go on...

Which is totally understandable that you would ADS. Most of us here appreciate what you and the other recruiting guys do for this board. You report what you hear and read rather than opinion which is what should be done. Thank you

Dude, that feels like a shot at me.

I make it pretty clear when I'm giving my (well-thought-out-slightly-optimistic) opinion or sharing what a 247/Rivals/Scout person is reporting.

Not a shot at you. Just a shot at your #backpedal post