CB Darnay Holmes [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think he stays home and goes to UCLA. He has this serious girlfriend he is in love with. She's only a junior. He lost his dad when he was young and feels proway is his family. Even though he loves Nebraska, this decision will come down to personal stuff outside of football stuff. It will be made based on family stuff. Nebraska can have every football, life skills, and academic it wants, but this is an 18yr old who wants to be a rock for his family and who has already found who he thinks is going to be his wife. He's going to stay home and pick UCLA.

I thought he might pick Michigan as he's shown the most interest in them lately and his whole proway family visited recently, but I think in the end the distance from home... not being able to be with his family who needs him, and his GF who he wants to marry... is what this decision is going to come down to. He's got his head on straight and he's not going to choose just for football.

Reading on some other boards, there are a couple different stories going around involving tOSU and Michigan people saying that Darnay is coming here and it's pretty much already final. Now, I don't really believe it at all and think they are just trolling us to get our hopes up. But, with us knowing there is at least one "silent-commit" on top of these rumors, would that not be the absolute biggest proverbial 'middle-finger' to the recruiting services that cover this stuff. Again, I don't think any of it is true and I honestly think he will end up going to Michigan, just thinking about how funny it would be if he decided long ago to do this.

Reading on some other boards, there are a couple different stories going around involving tOSU and Michigan people saying that Darnay is coming here and it's pretty much already final. Now, I don't really believe it at all and think they are just trolling us to get our hopes up. But, with us knowing there is at least one "silent-commit" on top of these rumors, would that not be the absolute biggest proverbial 'middle-finger' to the recruiting services that cover this stuff. Again, I don't think any of it is true and I honestly think he will end up going to Michigan, just thinking about how funny it would be if he decided long ago to do this.

Where are you seeing these rumors?

Where are you seeing these rumors?
A month or two back McQuitty said there was a silent commit he just couldn't say who.