McMullen Looking to Leave?

He isn't going anywhere.

Speculation or know something?

He doesn't know. Frick.

After a coaching change, the saying "it's gotta get worse before it gets better" usually holds true. Good riddance.

I wouldn't mind seeing 4-3 "over" package now put 3 DTs in the game...Gangwish as one edge setter, and use the WILL linebacker to play on the other end but standing up and maybe a yard off the ball

Good call Chet! :facepalm::flush

Like I said, He isn't going anywhere.

Personally, I'm not seeing much drastic overreaction in this thread. A couple premature comments possibly but, this could've been much worse. Actually I'm a little disappointed it didn't spin wildly out of control. I guess we'll have to wait until he actually leaves. These meltdowns aren't what they used to be. I blame Bo (while pointing the thumb of course). Actually this is more the fault of Riley and the new staff, acting all professional and sh#t, bringing a sense of knowledge and stability, and hampering our tendencies to knee-jerk to wild conclusion. Damn him.

Personally, I'm not seeing much drastic overreaction in this thread. A couple premature comments possibly but, this could've been much worse. Actually I'm a little disappointed it didn't spin wildly out of control. I guess we'll have to wait until he actually leaves. These meltdowns aren't what they used to be. I blame Bo (while pointing the thumb of course). Actually this is more the fault of Riley and the new staff, acting all professional and sh#t, bringing a sense of knowledge and stability, and hampering our tendencies to knee-jerk to wild conclusion. Damn him.

Someone get the staff an 8 Ball and a rental convertible for the weekend. That oughta give us something to talk about.

Yeah looking more and more like this was an over reaction.

What color is my cardigan now?

its not even about this situation. Its this all a sudden mightier than us attitude youve started to put forth in the midst of all the bo bashing. This is an internet message board where folks come to discuss, speculate, rant etc knowing full well that such actions dont-or in the case of the last 5 years here-shouldnt have a bearing on anything in the real world. So please stop with the talkin down to us "bad fans".
  • Fire 1