McMullen Looking to Leave?

He isn't going anywhere.

Speculation or know something?

He doesn't know. Frick.

After a coaching change, the saying "it's gotta get worse before it gets better" usually holds true. Good riddance.

I wouldn't mind seeing 4-3 "over" package now put 3 DTs in the game...Gangwish as one edge setter, and use the WILL linebacker to play on the other end but standing up and maybe a yard off the ball

McMullen is from Ohio? Bo Pelini, his former coaxh at Nebraska, now coaches in Ohio. The kid possibly wants to re-unite with his former Head Coach back in his home state. That would pretty much make sense if these rumors are true. If they're not, I'm looking forward to seeing him play on Saturdays. He'd be far better off in Bankers system than Pelini's, but it's his decision to make.

Either way, Nebraska will be just fine.

To me it sounds like he thinks his previous coaches have a better shot at getting him to the next level (which he won't). If he does leave that is. You don't just leave a division 1 school and go to an FBS school because you 'miss' your old coaches or miss home after your fourth year of being there.

Either way if this guy is one of the best we have at defensive end Nebraska has bigger problems to solve.

He isn't going anywhere.

Speculation or know something?

He doesn't know. Frick.

After a coaching change, the saying "it's gotta get worse before it gets better" usually holds true. Good riddance.

Can we maybe see if he is actually leaving before telling him off?

Gosh, with such pleasant fans why wouldnt he want to stay?

• Fire 3