McMullen Looking to Leave?

He isn't going anywhere.

Speculation or know something?

He doesn't know. Frick.

After a coaching change, the saying "it's gotta get worse before it gets better" usually holds true. Good riddance.

Can we maybe see if he is actually leaving before telling him off?

Gosh, with such pleasant fans why wouldnt he want to stay?

On the other side of that is a guy sending out these ambiguous tweets that get people speculating. It would be better if he said nothing at all.

He isn't going anywhere.

Speculation or know something?

He doesn't know. Frick.

After a coaching change, the saying "it's gotta get worse before it gets better" usually holds true. Good riddance.

Can we maybe see if he is actually leaving before telling him off?

Gosh, with such pleasant fans why wouldnt he want to stay?

On the other side of that is a guy sending out these ambiguous tweets that get people speculating. It would be better if he said nothing at all.

Yes a college aged kids twitter post that may have nothing to do with transferring should be grounds to tell him off.

• Fire 1

Everyone take a HUGE breath and back away from the edge!!!!

Last week was spring break. It is very likely McMullen went home to see his family in Ohio. BTW, he has a former coach and good friend not even an hour away from Akron. Would kinda be rude not to meet up and say "hi".

Secondly, McMullen is FARRRRR from the only college kid tweeting "#30 days"....I loved my time at UNK (still wish I could go back) but I was very excited for summer to get here after returning from spring break.

Could you please paste the contents of tweets so everyone else doesn't have to click the link? I thought you were doing this for awhile and now you're not. It's not like tweets are copyrighted info. Thanks.

If you cant see the actual tweet, its on your device not Mavric. Even by quoting him you reposted the actual tweet.

OK, thanks, I don't see it in the repost either but I now understand that's on me.

Edit: It's ghostery, I had just installed it, now that I let the twitter button through it works.

If he leaves, it hurts but life will go on and the new staff will build the program with who they have and who they can recruit.

If this happens it's just another example of why I hate coaching changes and why I support giving whatever staff is here plenty of time to make changes and build a program with out knee jerk coaching changes.

To be honest, if he leaves, he leaves. One player doesnt make a team. Thats why nebraska was good for decades. Natural attrition will take its course. I hate social media. Guys randomly put crumbs out there and we run to it like pigeons in central park.

I was a big supporter of Pelini. His attitude ran him out. And if his players have that same mentality, we dont need it.

Again, its speculation. We dont know for sure. But maybe Mcmullen should review that wisconsin tape and take a look at hIs god awful technique before he follows the "big man at YSU".

Again, speculation.

GBR!

Everyone take a HUGE breath and back away from the edge!!!!

Last week was spring break. It is very likely McMullen went home to see his family in Ohio. BTW, he has a former coach and good friend not even an hour away from Akron. Would kinda be rude not to meet up and say "hi".

Secondly, McMullen is FARRRRR from the only college kid tweeting "#30 days"....I loved my time at UNK (still wish I could go back) but I was very excited for summer to get here after returning from spring break.

Agree that I'm not especially worried yet. But I think the concern is less from what you mentioned and more from the "Big news" tweet and the fact that he has missed practice this week.

If he's still not at practice on Saturday, then I'll be worried.

I wonder if they tried to move him inside

If all is true and that is his reason for leaving then I don't blame him. I would put all that blame on current coaches.

Why would you move a 2year starter from an extremely thin position to our strongest position, where he wouldn't even start.

I hope it is all bogus.