Let Freedom reign

Most everyone has heard Freedom is making some waves, but today I heard he has gone from 220 (when he got here) to 260, and that he and Collins are routinely the last two to leave practice. Fricken sweet.

Awesome news. With the less than stellar reports so far about the O, the D will need to bring it every down to get the wins.

Dobson was a horrible S&C Coach. I have said this for several years. He made Cam Meredith a fat pyle & I really feel a lot of the injuries could have been avoided had the team had a better guy.

This guy is no joke. I expect the team to be in way better shape. My guess is Freedom added good weight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INK07EW6G3A

I would love to think this was the case but I just don't think it is...If it was an exact science everyone would just use the same formula.

Dobson was a horrible S&C Coach. I have said this for several years. He made Cam Meredith a fat pyle & I really feel a lot of the injuries could have been avoided had the team had a better guy.

This guy is no joke. I expect the team to be in way better shape. My guess is Freedom added good weight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INK07EW6G3A

I would love to think this was the case but I just don't think it is...If it was an exact science everyone would just use the same formula.

Its not. It is just that Dobson was that bad.