OT Foster Sarell [Stanford - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That's part of the game.

Or, he just hasn't allowed himself to commit in his mind.

But, he knows where he is going.

Dude, whatever you want to think is fine... I'm just literally stating what these recruits are saying... You can interpret it or twist it whichever way will get you in your special place.

• Fire 2

All I'm saying is that these kids are making possibly the most important decision of their lives so far.

They don't all of a sudden decide when they are standing at the table with the hats.

They have been visiting and studying schools for years.

He's less than a week from announcing and its a quiet period.....he knows where he wants to go. The only thing that changes that if something unexpected happens.

All I'm saying is that these kids are making possibly the most important decision of their lives so far.

They don't all of a sudden decide when they are standing at the table with the hats.

He's less than a week from announcing and its a quiet period.....he knows where he wants to go. The only thing that changes that if something unexpected happens.

There was a kid two years ago who on NSD had no idea where he was going, but had a final group. That morning, driving to school, he passed someone with a license plate cover for a team in that group, so he committed there. Said all schools were equal, he had no real preference, but he thought it was a sign from God.

Every single player who is announcing on Saturday has thro mind made up already. Nobody is " deciding" on Saturday.

If he's down to his top group and says he is "deciding" on Saturday it means he is giving himself a deadline. Maybe he's leaning harder one way than the others, but if he set a date he is still probably weighing his options.

There was a kid two years ago who on NSD had no idea where he was going, but had a final group. That morning, driving to school, he passed someone with a license plate cover for a team in that group, so he committed there. Said all schools were equal, he had no real preference, but he thought it was a sign from God.

Todd Peat

Spoke highly of five finalists. But if I had to pick from the little bit he said, I'd go with Stanford because he said they have the mix of football, academics and how he fits there.

I was on Stanford for a long time but switched to Washington after the season they had and how well they've done recruiting in-state. But I'm going back to Stanford. Final Answer.