On work nights, what time do you get to bed and when do you wake up?

Bed between 9-930. Up around 5. Favorite time of day is between 5 and 6 am, before anyone else is up and before I start getting ready for work. Can either read or pay bills etc without being bothered.

I will say, the one thing I do like about going to work early in the morning is there isn't much traffic. I live off of Giles Rd. in Omaha and trying to get out onto the road from where I live is an absolute nightmare if there's any traffic at all.

I will say, the one thing I do like about going to work early in the morning is there isn't much traffic. I live off of Giles Rd. in Omaha and trying to get out onto the road from where I live is an absolute nightmare if there's any traffic at all.

I used to live in Chalco Hills - worked at a Catholic school so I delivered 450 OWH papers M-F 17 years ago to make ends meet. Went to bed at 9 and woke up at 4 PM. Coached on the side

Now I go to bed between 10 -11 after a couple of shots of Bourbon) and wake up @ 5:45 (5:15 if I work out) Summer - I agree w/ Teachercd. I currently have a 3 minute commute. When I lived in Sarpy Co, in 1990 a 15 min commute, when I left in 1999 a 35 min commute

Bed between 9-930. Up around 5. Favorite time of day is between 5 and 6 am, before anyone else is up and before I start getting ready for work. Can either read or pay bills etc without being bothered.

Where did you teach at?