Hidden Gems: Greatest Runs in Husker History ...

ameer-abdullah-touchdown-run-against-mcn

Getting to see that one in person was a lot of fun. That was an exciting finish to the first game I got to see at Memorial Stadium, even if it was just McNeese State.

It might be a great enough run to get a name. "The Pinball". :lol:

• Fire 1

This run by Brandon Jackson was always an obscure favorite of mine. I think this was a moment that I realized that this guy was actually really good and he'd most likely be playing on Sundays.

It's also my favorite play from the Callahan play book. The utilization of the bunch set like that on a pitch sweep was so simple and genius at the same time.

The play is at 0:23.

• Fire 2

This run by Brandon Jackson was always an obscure favorite of mine. I think this was a moment that I realized that this guy was actually really good and he'd most likely be playing on Sundays.

It's also my favorite play from the Callahan play book. The utilization of the bunch set like that on a pitch sweep was so simple and genius at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7LqfRdnT0I&feature=youtu.be

The very next play at 0:32 isn't too bad either. :thumbs:

The music in the video sends chills down my spine also - tunnel walk time

OK guys which code do you copy to get the actual video!!!?? :dunno

I think those links were coming from the mobile version or something like that. The URL you post has to be www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxxxxxxx. If you have trouble with a link not embedding the actual video, you can usually click on the link so that your browser opens the video on the youtube page then copy that URL and paste it back into your post. Sometimes you have to remove some extra code past the character string for the video - anything that is after a "&".

• 3 weeks later...