Sounds Like LeRoy Alexander is No Longer On the Team

Not even sure how big a loss it is at this point. Serious. We havent seen him play on the field in 18 months. Who knows how good hed be right now.

This is a fair point, though before we knew, he was being counted on as one of the reasons our secondary was so deep/talented/such a team strength. Relatively the group still seems solid, but this has to be viewed as a bit of a blow.

Not even sure how big a loss it is at this point. Serious. We havent seen him play on the field in 18 months. Who knows how good hed be right now.

This is a fair point, though before we knew, he was being counted on as one of the reasons our secondary was so deep/talented/such a team strength. Relatively the group still seems solid, but this has to be viewed as a bit of a blow.
Him on juice was.

Yep. The narrative would be different if he was coming off of a good season, but he didn't play at all.

Not directed at you...As far as being thin...sure his departure doesn't help but its far from devastating. Gerry/K. Williams/Cockrell/A. Williams

• Fire 1

You know what i like to do after being suspended for a whole season?

I like to use the same thing that got me that suspension.

Good lord kid. If i had just sat out a whole year, i would be 50,000 times more careful of the stuff i consumed. Good lord. I feel bad for him to a point, but use your brain.

• 2 months later...