HOL: Top Husker WRs since 2002

Swift over Purify because of longevity?

Nate was the second receiver at his position behind Maurice both years that he was here. Not saying I disagree with it just curious as to the rationale.

Yeah, I agree. With these lists it's always hard to ignore volume stats, but as good as Swift was I'd have to put Mo ahead. And coaches did at the time.

Same with Todd Peterson. He had a nice career, but surely he isn't Top 6? Wilson Thomas? Terrance Nunn? I can't remember a lot of the names now. I guess the talent level at the position has really come on only in the last several years, and current players are ineligible.

Swift over Purify because of longevity?

Nate was the second receiver at his position behind Maurice both years that he was here. Not saying I disagree with it just curious as to the rationale.

Yeah, I agree. With these lists it's always hard to ignore volume stats, but as good as Swift was I'd have to put Mo ahead. And coaches did at the time.

Same with Todd Peterson. He had a nice career, but surely he isn't Top 6? Wilson Thomas? Terrance Nunn? I can't remember a lot of the names now. I guess the talent level at the position has really come on only in the last several years, and current players are ineligible.

He might be top 6. After the names on the list it drops off quickly. Brandon Kinnie? Franz Hardy? A lot of small contributors that were somewhat disappointing like Khiry Cooper, Curenski Gillilen, Steven Osborne? I'd have to put Todd in the mix with any of those for sixth.