Chances of dropping Adidas after our contract is up?

That's an unofficial mockup by some amateur site that makes uniforms for NCAA videogames. Nothing more, nothing less.

Our regular uniforms wouldn't change at all, or very very very minimally, in concept (jersey cuts and materials would change, obviously) with a provider switch.

As far as alternates, it's hard to overemphasize how badly Adidas has failed in this regard. The black ones were good, not great, but the ketchup bottle getups surrounding it in years were about as bad as you can get. We love our team so much that as a fanbase, we've tried to will ourselves into liking them, but they are what they are. Awful.

• Fire 2

According to the linked article earlier in the thread, Nebraska said the total compensation (money & gear) package from "competitors" wasn't close to what adidas offered, so I dunno.

I don't really doubt it, but I'm also betting the money was 90% of that package.

Perlman was publicly on record saying he was disappointed we didn't get more money from Adidas with the new contract. Unless Adidas decides to treat us like absolute unequivocal royalty and makes a monstrous offer, I hope they just bite the "oh darn we're getting .75 million less per year" bullet.

Another Adidas unveil, another huge pool of people that find it awful.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/3cog2d/new_ucla_uniform_from_adidas/

On the third image that focuses on the shoulders.....the black lines that go across the white and gold stripe don't line up in any way at the seam. Not even the same angle.

That's just poor attention to detail when they already know how poorly people are receiving these new designs.

It actually shocks me how Adidas gets worse and worse with these things. We will likely have this tire-tread garbage on ours this year. This isn't even an alternate.

One would think they could get it figured out. What are the Huskers unis going to look like?

I actually like those UCLA uniforms. And in serious, I loved our matte helmet all-reds last year. They were cool.

I have complaints about the uniforms here and there, but that's just because I'm a fan. It's unlikely that any company will be making primary or alt uniforms that are *exactly* what I want, and on the whole I'm not too picky about that either. Some years will be better than others.

And I have to say, our 2015 unis are a step up from the last couple of years. In fairness to Adidas.

I actually like those UCLA uniforms. And in serious, I loved our matte helmet all-reds last year. They were cool.

I have complaints about the uniforms here and there, but that's just because I'm a fan. It's unlikely that any company will be making primary or alt uniforms that are *exactly* what I want, and on the whole I'm not too picky about that either. Some years will be better than others.

And I have to say, our 2015 unis are a step up from the last couple of years. In fairness to Adidas.

I still don't understand what is so bad about the UCLA uniforms. I actually like them also.

It actually shocks me how Adidas gets worse and worse with these things. We will likely have this tire-tread garbage on ours this year. This isn't even an alternate.

You can't see that "tire tread garbage" if you are more than 10 feet away from the uniform.

• Fire 1

that "tire tread garbage" was on our uniforms last year.

that "tire tread garbage" was on our uniforms last year.

It was pretty subtle last year, and the year before in fact, but the new UCLA uniforms it's extremely visible and doesn't even look like a one color jersey anymore.

Zoogs, what are you talking about our 2015 uniforms? We don't have them yet.