2015 Husker Coaches Polos are in stock - Huskernation.com

I was hoping the tangent threads were a thing of the past......

This whole thread has been a tangent. Should've posted it and locked it IMO. Buy it if you like it, if not, you really need to tell the world about it?

Offseason can drive a man crazy I guess....

This thread is about polos, and literally every single post has been about the subject matter at hand until you showed up. I'm not sure which is worse, but you've now devoted about as many posts mocking us for talking about coaches polos as we have talking about coaches polos.

You keep whining and moaning about how nobody gives two sh#ts, but, really, we're all posting fine and pretty much getting along in here, so it kind of seems like it's mostly your unneeded commentary that we don't give two sh#ts about in this instance. Stick to the threads you have something to contribute towards, please.

Good lord people. It's a friggen shirt. I wear them because it's that or a cheap tee shirt on hot days.

Tanktops bro. Embrace the tanktop. Love the tanktop. Own the tanktop.

• Fire 1

I think what True2tr is trying to say is that he really likes these polos and more specifically discussing clothing related matters. At least that's what I've garnered from this thread so far. Well that and he appreciates keeping this topic at the top of the football forum.

• Fire 1

I buy one every year in a different color at the start of the season. I go in a rotation order of red, white, black, gray. This year I am on Black. Just something I do plus I like the polos for work on business casual Fridays and on game days. My favorite was the one from 2 years ago with the stripes below the neck.