SIGNED - RB Jordan Stevenson

That's why it's pretty worthless to try to say Recruit_X should like this school over that school because of anything WE think should be important. There are too many factors in play and each guy values those factors differently. Just depends on each situation and what sticks out to them.

I agree. But, there are lots of schools that I can understand the draw. Some not necessarily even having a dominating program at the time. It's just that I don't understand the draw to Miami especially as a parent.

That's why it's pretty worthless to try to say Recruit_X should like this school over that school because of anything WE think should be important. There are too many factors in play and each guy values those factors differently. Just depends on each situation and what sticks out to them.

I agree. But, there are lots of schools that I can understand the draw. Some not necessarily even having a dominating program at the time. It's just that I don't understand the draw to Miami especially as a parent.

Better seats at the game?

gkjRmbL.jpg

• Fire 6

LINK

Per the Bolt by National 247 Recruiting writer Ryan Bartow, Stevenson is not going to head to Alabama, as most people were fretting on social media and message boards. Miami is the given destination for his other Official Visit.

As the Fanshot by our Miami friends over at State Of The U says, Nebraska is still the clear favorite to land Stevenson. Word on the street is that if it was up to Stevenson himself, he would already be a Husker. However, Mom has to sign off on it. While she's heading to Florida with Stevenson, it's going to take a lot for Nebraska to be overtaken here. That's not to say that it can't happen, but that would shock me and a lot of other people.

Stevenson is still wanting to enroll by the end of this week so he can participate in fall camp, no matter where he goes.

• Fire 2

The only thing I can think of is that maybe she is doing what I have done with my kids. They might be totally set on a college. But, I make them take at least one or two other visits to have something to compare it to.

The thing is, he has already been through the entire recruiting process before he signed with Wisconsin.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe she is doing what I have done with my kids. They might be totally set on a college. But, I make them take at least one or two other visits to have something to compare it to.

The thing is, he has already been through the entire recruiting process before he signed with Wisconsin.

Things change every year. Coaches, assistants, rosters, depth chart.... I am too lazy to see where he took OV's and UOV's last year but maybe these are new schools he is looking at.

Plus it's only 2 schools he is visiting as he plans to enroll by the end of the week.

LINK

Per the Bolt by National 247 Recruiting writer Ryan Bartow, Stevenson is not going to head to Alabama, as most people were fretting on social media and message boards. Miami is the given destination for his other Official Visit.

As the Fanshot by our Miami friends over at State Of The U says, Nebraska is still the clear favorite to land Stevenson. Word on the street is that if it was up to Stevenson himself, he would already be a Husker. However, Mom has to sign off on it. While she's heading to Florida with Stevenson, it's going to take a lot for Nebraska to be overtaken here. That's not to say that it can't happen, but that would shock me and a lot of other people.

Stevenson is still wanting to enroll by the end of this week so he can participate in fall camp, no matter where he goes.

Which leads me back to the narrative, do you want your son to go somewhere with the instability of Golden? Who know who they could replace him with should he lose his job.

• Fire 1