SIGNED - RB Jordan Stevenson

Apparantely I offended StPaul by posting a fake letter in a receuiting thread on a message board that said recruit will never read. My bad.

That's what you are going with?

Ok.

Did I mail this to him? Did I threaten him on Twitter?

No?

Hmmm, guess I don't see the harm here.

OH MY GAWD! Are we not allowed to make jokes on here without someone getting posterior damage?

Lighten up, Francis!

SPORTS THEMED MESSAGE BOARDS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS!

NO JOKING ALLOWED

Apparantely I offended StPaul by posting a fake letter in a receuiting thread on a message board that said recruit will never read. My bad.

That's what you are going with?

Ok.

Did I mail this to him? Did I threaten him on Twitter?

No?

Hmmm, guess I don't see the harm here.

OH MY GAWD! Are we not allowed to make jokes on here without someone getting posterior damage?

Lighten up, Francis!

SPORTS THEMED MESSAGE BOARDS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS!

NO JOKING ALLOWED

Srsly

Well if it is between us and Miami then we should show him the Miami game 2014 highlights and how full that stadium was. Im sure he saw it and you could feel how awesome the atmosphere of that game was watching it on TV it was really cool.

Hopefully the uncertainty of Goldens tenure helps lean him towards Nebraska.

Well if it is between us and Miami then we should show him the Miami game 2014 highlights and how full that stadium was. Im sure he saw it and you could feel how awesome the atmosphere of that game was watching it on TV it was really cool.

I don't think Golden's future is as uncertain as everyone thinks. He guided Miami through their last few rough years when it wasn't even his fault. He has the #8 recruiting class for next year according to 247. He also already has 8 verbals for 2017 and 4 for 2018. The guy is turning around a pretty big ship. I would imagine he has 3-4 years left.

But thats just me

I don't think Golden's future is as uncertain as everyone thinks. He guided Miami through their last few rough years when it wasn't even his fault. He has the #8 recruiting class for next year according to 247. He also already has 8 verbals for 2017 and 4 for 2018. The guy is turning around a pretty big ship. I would imagine he has 3-4 years left.

But thats just me

keep in mind his first few classes were #7, #9, #20, #12 - so it's not like this guy has been without talent all this time and is finally turning recruiting around. He hasn't done anything with what he's had thus far, so short of a #1-3 class those #8-#15 classes he has lined up aren't going to make much of a difference.

EDIT: and the ones before him were: #19, #5, #15, #16...not exactly void of talent.

• Fire 1

But thats just me

I think Golden may be on a leash as they have a half empty stadium during most of the home games they play and he does have a lot of recruits but they have a plethora of talent in South Florida so any coach that is a better coach then him could recruit just as well.