SIGNED - RB Jordan Stevenson

OK...I don't know where I read it but I thought I remember seeing his mother was interested in him looking at Miami.

So, take your Husker fan scarlet glasses off and think. Why would a mother be interested in Miami over Nebraska?

In Nebraska, you have a relatively conservative place for your son to go to. Less chances of getting in trouble while at the same time, a good clean city. He would have the best academic situation for athletes and a fan base that lives and breaths for Husker football and stuffs the stadium full every Saturday. We also have a HC that is a great father figure for kids making them good young men. And, we just put a very very good RB in the NFL in a very good situation to succeed along with a long history of great RBs.

We also just now changed coaching staffs with a RB coach that (I believe anyway) is very good. Chances are, this staff will be here for his entire career.

In Miami, Miami is a good school academically........... :dunno

OK...I don't know where I read it but I thought I remember seeing his mother was interested in him looking at Miami.

So, take your Husker fan scarlet glasses off and think. Why would a mother be interested in Miami over Nebraska?

In Nebraska, you have a relatively conservative place for your son to go to. Less chances of getting in trouble while at the same time, a good clean city. He would have the best academic situation for athletes and a fan base that lives and breaths for Husker football and stuffs the stadium full every Saturday. We also have a HC that is a great father figure for kids making them good young men.

In Miami, Miami is a good school academically........... :dunno

Neither Alabama or Miami are like Lincoln demographically either.

She's going with him too.

That's why it's pretty worthless to try to say Recruit_X should like this school over that school because of anything WE think should be important. There are too many factors in play and each guy values those factors differently. Just depends on each situation and what sticks out to them.