SIGNED - RB Jordan Stevenson

"I'm not for sure at this point, but it's a possibility," Stevenson said when asked if he'll take more visits. "I'm not sure what other schools I'd visit at this point. I have to go home and negotiate with my parents what my next move will be.

"I'll make my decision here in the next couple of days and everything should work out."

Riley told Stevenson that he can come in as a true freshman and compete.

That seems to be what we're pushing. Alabama can't really say the same thing.

I bet Riley is pushing getting some action at that slot back position this year. Coming on some sweeps, bubble screen type deals. With Irons gone all we have there is DPE and Alston (if doesn't RS).

Didn't that WR from a northern Pac 12. also fill out all his paperwork and everything to enroll but then ended up somewhere else? Just seems like that doesn't mean much. Trying not to get excited until he makes an announcement and is in fall camp.

Demorea Stringfellow. He went to Ole Miss or Miss St. And didn't he get in trouble and/or toss of the team already?

Not necessarily. Alabama is a lot thinner at RB than people realize - he wouldn't be the guy, but he could split #2 reps if he's the real deal.

Not necessarily. Alabama is a lot thinner at RB than people realize - he wouldn't be the guy, but he could split #2 reps if he's the real deal.

Not really...They have 4 backs right now with 3 having playing time and a RS Fr. that is considered to be pushing for serious snaps this year. They also signed a 5* this last cycle. They are sitting better then we are right now.