SIGNED - RB Jordan Stevenson

2011 was a lot of fun with Rex having Ameer, Aaron and Braylon all behind him.

2006 was also fun with Lucky and Jackson battling for the #1 spot and Cody Glenn and Kenny Wilson nipping right behind them.

06 was great because all of them got fair carries. We definitely could see some of that again this year.

Yeah it's not like the time Bo was knowingly untruthful to Charles Jackson about who his position coach would be.

Mike Riley is comparably as dishonest as Bo Pelini, awesome!
I said it's not like that.

Note: even though what Bo did was considerably worse, I didn't really have a problem with it. It's all part of the game.

Pretty much confirms the loyalty tweet being relevant to this situation, but great for Devine for his new look on the situation.

So what was his mindset before? That he would just walk in and not have to compete? Yikes.

But I guess it means we have a new RB in the team. So yay!

His mindset was probably that he was personally slighted, and frustrated because he wasn't being made priority.

It's not a big deal. We all go through rhythms in life where we feel entitled - let the kid be mad for two days and then be ready to go to work.

• Fire 1

He filled out his paperwork to sign and enroll yesterday, just has to get momma to sign off too.

I've been away from a computer all day so I'm not up to speed but they said they had him fill out the papers yesterday so that was done if that's what he decides. Didn't mean he had made any decision.