Memorial Stadium announcer arrested

My son was asked for, and submitted, a voice demo for the PA position today. Very excited for him. I listened to his demo. I thought he sounded a little like the former guy. I'd imagine a decision is going to come soon for a replacement.

Does he get any extra tickets?

That would be nice, wouldn't it?

My son was asked for, and submitted, a voice demo for the PA position today. Very excited for him. I listened to his demo. I thought he sounded a little like the former guy. I'd imagine a decision is going to come soon for a replacement.

Good luck to your son. Hope he gets the job.

• 2 years later...
On 8/7/2015 at 11:09 PM, Takeitsleazy said:

its called I'm a psych major, and I judged him correctly, go ahead and tell me he's a great guy. He's an f'ing joke. You want to try to steal 400,000 from the elderly? and gibr $250,000 in gifts from it to your friends? Start a better argument. You're obviously a Republican.

"You're obviously a Republican."

Tha fuq? 

• Plus1 1

A democrat - that explains it :o    Ok, calm down - Dems -- just a little joke.  But what he did was no joking matter.   He's a jerk regardless of any party affiliation. 

A former radio talk-show personality in Lincoln, was an unsuccessful Democratic candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives in 1994.