Memorial Stadium announcer arrested

The university's letter of agreement with him expired on Aug. 1. They just released a statement saying they will not consider renewing the agreement until all the legal issues are resolved.

Dude got greedy. Going from taking smaller withdrawals to $1.75 million wasn't very wise, but then again, the initial choice to steal in the first place is idiotic.

So at UNL, I graduate with a B.A. in psych is approximately a week, but I was going to double major in Journalism. He talked to my BRDC 375 class in the Journalism building. He had his own office, yet he's self-employed. Seriously was not surprised one bit. Not sure the UNL journalism department can judge character...ohhhhhhhh

Gather round young ones and I will tell you a tale. Back in the 70s there were no cell phones! Not even pagers have been invented! So during the game the PA announcer's most important job was to get on the loud speakers and say "Paging doctor 187. That's Doctor 187"

The 70s? They would do that in the 90s.

So at UNL, I graduate with a B.A. in psych is approximately a week, but I was going to double major in Journalism. He talked to my BRDC 375 class in the Journalism building. He had his own office, yet he's self-employed. Seriously was not surprised one bit. Not sure the UNL journalism department can judge character...ohhhhhhhh

qiW6m.gif

• Fire 1

Can I apply for the job?

My oldest son is the "voice" for a small school near Lincoln. He said he is going to call and inquire about it. He's got some friends who know people. It would be cool. I've already volunteered to be his spotter.

but I want the job

I'll let him know to back off.

Are you serious?

He's also the director of sales (or was previously) at Digity in Lincoln and has had a very successful career. I know several people who know or have met the guy and say nothing but nice things about him.