The Repub Debate

So...unless a baby is born in a lab through artificial means they should never fight in a war because they are someones kids...got it.

Who said that?

If a war is justified and needed, then so be it.

However, I have no desire for some hot headed idiot to be voted into office where our chances of being in a war would go up.

I said it...it was my post.

You have a strange way of wording things.

So...unless a baby is born in a lab through artificial means they should never fight in a war because they are someones kids...got it.

Who said that?

However, I have no desire for some hot headed idiot to be voted into office where our chances of being in a war would go up.

Thanks! So did Sloth from the Goonies and he was awesome.

Who said that?

Lol. Can you still do chunk's truffle shuffle?

Who said that?

Lol. Can you still do chunk's truffle shuffle?

I can...for a BABY RUTH?!?!

I wonder if there is any chance of a revolt brewing behind the curtains- Cruz supporters/ delegates, DC types like Ryan, etc. I have heard reports that over 50% of the delegates who must vote for Trump on the 1st ballot don't care for the guy.

OH....MY.....GOD.........

Donald Trump just threatened to cause an unprecedented global financial crisis

In an interview Thursday on CNBC, Donald Trump broke with tired clichés about the evils of federal debt accumulation. "I am the king of debt," he said. "I love debt. I love playing with it."

But he replaced fearmongering about debt with an even more alarming notion — a bankruptcy of the United States federal government that would incinerate the world economy.

"I would borrow, knowing that if the economy crashed, you could make a deal," Trump said. "And if the economy was good, it was good. So therefore, you can't lose."

With his statement, Trump not only revealed a dangerous ignorance about the operation of the national monetary system and the global economic order, but also offered a brilliant case study in the profound risks of attempting to apply the logic of a private business enterprise to the task of running the United States of America.

• Fire 3

What a buffoon! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: You know I hope he keeps running off his mouth like this up to the convention. Then perhaps the delegates and the 'sane' leaders will revolt against the primary results and do something radical - change the rules on 1st ballot voting. For the sake of the party, the party leaders may have to take a united stand against Trump and force in another nominee (at this point it would have to be a white knight & not Cruz, as Cruz would be seen as sore loser instigating the revolt). Romney and Paul Ryan both have come out saying they cannot support Trump. That is unheard of -- the party's last presidential candidate and its defacto leader - the Speaker of the House making those kinds of statements.