The Repub Debate

There was a great line about Howard Stern years ago...it went something like this

People that loved him listened for an hour an day...because they wanted to hear what he said next

People that hated him listened for 3 hours a day..because they wanted to hear what he said next

We have a lot of people that hate Trump that spend a lot of freaking time listening to him and talking about him. That seems crazy to me.

People are going to make him more popular, like they did with Stern, than they should.

IGNORE HIM!

There was a great line about Howard Stern years ago...it went something like this

People that loved him listened for an hour an day...because they wanted to hear what he said next

People that hated him listened for 3 hours a day..because they wanted to hear what he said next

We have a lot of people that hate Trump that spend a lot of freaking time listening to him and talking about him. That seems crazy to me.

People are going to make him more popular, like they did with Stern, than they should.

IGNORE HIM!

Ummm.......

One guy is a radio shock jock in New York City that talks about women's boobs.

The other is one election away from being the leader of the free world making decisions on our economy, people's freedom and possibly sending our children to war or doing things that cause us to get attacked.

I never listen to Stern. Pardon me if I spend a little more time paying attention to the other one.

IGNORE HIM!

Ummm.......

And the other guy IS a boob.

IGNORE HIM!

Ummm.......

The other is one election away from being the leader of the free world making decisions on our economy, people's freedom and possibly sending our children to war or doing things that cause us to get attacked.

I never listen to Stern. Pardon me if I spend a little more time paying attention to the other one.

Are Howard Stern and the character Trump has made in his campaign all that different? They aren't, and that's why a good 2/3 of this country are ready to vote for anyone that isn't Trump. It's embarrassing and straight up terrifying that enough of the general public has this guy as one of two candidates for the position that sends children to war. Listen to just one speech that he has made on this campaign and it's clear he is entirely unfit for any type of office. Really the only reasonable glimpse of hope America would have under President Trump would be that his campaign persona was entirely an act and he is in fact a level headed person.

• Fire 1

IGNORE HIM!

Ummm.......

And the other guy IS a boob.

IGNORE HIM!

Ummm.......

But, you know you are not voting for Trump (Thank god) so, why listen to him anymore? You know your mind is made up.

I just don't want to see him end up as our leader...trying to "protect" us and getting Americans killed.

Also, I would like to know how you know what Stern talks about when you say you never listen to him.

I don't listen to him any more.

But, I still have a vested interest in who is president and he is closer than I like at being that person.

So, the campaign is important to me even though I am deaf anymore to words coming out of his mouth.

So you did listen to Stern! I never really listened to the radio show but Etv would play his show at night. It was basically a 30 minute clip of his show during the day, it made it pretty funny in that format.

You guys really need to shut up with this "sending our children to war" crap. The men and women of the United States Military are not some 5 year olds playing war in the back yard. They are the professionals that make America's military the finest fighting force this world has ever seen. Besides, no one held a gun to anyone's head and made them sign a contract. They are all volunteers and thinking of them as "children" is an insult.

You guys really need to shut up with this "sending our children to war" crap. The men and women of the United States Military are not some 5 year olds playing war in the back yard. They are the professionals that make America's military the finest fighting force this world has ever seen. Besides, no one held a gun to anyone's head and made them sign a contract. They are all volunteers.

1) When you're 50, and you will be one day, 20-year-olds will be "children" to you. 100% guarantee you refer to someone in that age group as kids or children at that age.

2) Agree they are professionals and they are a fantastic fighting force. They're still kids. :D

3) While they are volunteers, so are Canada's military, France's, Germany's, etc. But they're not actively fighting wars on the same scale as America, so the likelihood of their kids going to war is less than that of America's kids. And that's what people want - join the military and train up to be excellent, but let's hope you never use those skills in real life and that you come home safe and make Mom & Dad proud with 17 grandchildren. It's OK to send your kid off to the Marines. It's honorable. But when your Marine is storming some beach somewhere, and you could lose them, that sucks. Most parents would prefer their soldier kids stay at home on base and "play" at war.

5) I am terrible at math.

But, I still have a vested interest in who is president and he is closer than I like at being that person.

So, the campaign is important to me even though I am deaf anymore to words coming out of his mouth.

So you did listen to Stern! I never really listened to the radio show but Etv would play his show at night. It was basically a 30 minute clip of his show during the day, it made it pretty funny in that format.

Not sure where you got that.

Not sure where you got that.

When you said "I don't listen to him anymore" I figured you meant that you did listen to Stern but now you don't.