The Repub Debate

So, now we have a guy who has been married three times. The first time he cheated on his wife, got a divorce and was married to his mistress for less than a year 6 years and then just couldn't handle her anymore. He's married to his third wife now.

And...he is attacking someone else for problems in their marriage.

You just can't make this stuff up.

Well...if you think about it he fixed his marriage problems.

Bill and his Husband just live a total lie.

Are you married?

So, now we have a guy who has been married three times. The first time he cheated on his wife, got a divorce and was married to his mistress for less than a year 6 years and then just couldn't handle her anymore. He's married to his third wife now.

What is with your strange infatuation calling Hillary Clinton a man in almost every post?

• Fire 4

What is with your strange infatuation calling Hillary Clinton a man in almost every post?

loraxhil_zpsd1m4vfux.png

Typo

• Fire 1

Are you married?
Yes, me and my husband are lucky and have no issues but if he caught me with another man it would be over and vice versa,,,we respect ourselves too much.

Are you married?
Yes, me and my husband are lucky and have no issues but if he caught me with another man it would be over and vice versa,,,we respect ourselves too much.

I know who you are. And no you are not. And no you don't.

So.....he was/is a slime ball that cheated on his wife and only after Ivana blew up and filed for divorce did he "fix his marriage". But, he somehow thinks it's noble to attack another woman who has a slime ball for a husband.

Interesting.

So.....he was/is a slime ball that cheated on his wife and only after Ivana blew up and filed for divorce did he "fix his marriage". But, he somehow thinks it's noble to attack another woman who has a slime ball for a husband.

Interesting.

Trump views marriage like buying cars. Buy a younger model every few years.

Interesting.

Not perfect but IMO, better than treating a marriage like a political stepping stone.

• Fire 2

Interesting.

Not perfect but IMO, better than treating a marriage like a political stepping stone.

Like Trump is doing by bringing up other people's marriages?

• Fire 1

Interesting.

Thanks! I thought it was interesting too!

Are you married?

People change!

Are you married?

People change!

Which bathroom do you use?

Interesting.

Like Trump is doing by bringing up other people's marriages?

If you were him, would you not?