From an "insider" at practices

SSO is a very knowledgable poster from huskermax. The nfl2k poster over there is very good too. They know there stuff. But this board is better!

yeah he is very knowledgable, from what I gather he was a walk on player in the 90's and for whatever reason he seems to know more than most and gets to watch practice a lot. I think his write up insight and opinion is very valuable. I don't understand the "we have heard all this already". This is actually a very positive look at things. He is usually pretty wait and see and pessimistic about the team. But, I think this shows he does like some things that he has seen at the practices.

• Fire 1

Great stuff, Teach! Thanks for posting. My takeaway is that we're gonna be badass on D this year. Great D-line, and solid safeties/CBs. Maybe a little thin on LB though. Offense is what worries me. I think we'll be fine at QB. I'm one of the few who is not worried about Tommy. He'll thrive under Langsdorf. And even though we lost AA, we won't miss a beat at RB. But the O-line worries me. If they don't step up real soon it could bog down our whole offense. I guess we'll find out more in about three weeks.

Also: I was QUITE surprised to discover that True hates boobs. Who knew? :lol:

• Fire 1

Thanks for the info, as I am one of the people that follow off season stuff but don't have any "inside" access or read every tweet etc. Nice to see something positive, seems like I haven't been seeing good things regarding the offense in a while ha ha. Had me kind of worried. Regardless I'm still very excited for the season and seeing this new staff work with our IMO underrated talent. Thanks again

• Fire 1

So, when we're not complaining about the FB program being locked up with no access, we're complaining about too much info.

Geezus, let it go man.......you're supposed to be a mod. Act like it. That comment does nothing but incite a negative response.

[looks at first reply in the thread]

Oh ok...

• Fire 5

We can still have our opinions true, and it's true what he said. If we aren't complaining about one thing it's another. He said nothing wrong.....

You aren't telling me anything, I watch people try to find something to complain about everyday, here and elsewhere. I didn't say what he said wasn't true, I said it probably didnt need to be said and was really just provoking a negative response. My comment came off the same way, we had a chuckle about it and moved on. That's all I'm saying.

Him being a MOD, maybe he comes in the next morning and offers something constructive instead of starting the thread @ 8:57 in the morning with a troll comment.

Great stuff, Teach! Thanks for posting. My takeaway is that we're gonna be badass on D this year. Great D-line, and solid safeties/CBs. Maybe a little thin on LB though. Offense is what worries me. I think we'll be fine at QB. I'm one of the few who is not worried about Tommy. He'll thrive under Langsdorf. And even though we lost AA, we won't miss a beat at RB. But the O-line worries me. If they don't step up real soon it could bog down our whole offense. I guess we'll find out more in about three weeks.

Also: I was QUITE surprised to discover that True hates boobs. Who knew? :lol:

I'm curious to see what we've got at RB. Losing AA is huge. Of course, we always seem to reload just fine. Gonna be interesting to see what type of run game we utilize the most in this new offense. Less zone read please.

I'm not worried about Tommy at all. I expect him to shut some mouths this year. It's the offensive line I'm most concerned about. Still, I think Langsdorf and Riley will have a plan of attack in case that offensive line isn't up to par. Shorter routes, more protections, quick developing stuff you know......no brainer football stuff. No more being Beck'd.

True loves boobs. I bet I'd even get a laugh out of the man boobs on some of you fockers too.