Can I swear here?

I take offense to whatever you just said.

Today might be the day I get my first warning & suspension. Eek.
Nah, save that for the day Riley's audio tape of cursing the fans comes out.

Or at last wait til' we lose to BYU.

An exerpt from the Riley tape:

"Gosh Darned fans! They were just so wonderful and Im happy to have had them and their Mother Loving enthusiasm. If I hear anyone say we played poorly I'll just have to walk up and hug the ever livin out of them. Gosh darnit all to heck I'm just happy to be here!"

Brutal stuff here.

• Fire 2

Why l'enfer would you need to swear here? If you can't get your fichu point across without using that merde, then t'es rien qu'un connard. J'en ai rien à cirer what you're trying to say at that point.

Pardon my French.

Thanks, Knapp ..... Dieu I love Google Translate !!

I curse way too much in everyday life.

But does it really need to be etched permanently in text on a searchable internet?

One thing I've always loved about this board is people are pretty good natured and civil, for the most part ... and understanding that other opinions exist, even if they don't agree with them.

There's really no good that is going to come out of allowing us to type using the same language we use when talking. :P

• Fire 2

JJM in a real treat fellas. Some of his stuff will leave you worried for the fate of humanity.

But he is a good kid and funny at times. He is a die hard Husker fan though. We have had many discussions on various topics over the years over on Hoopla. That was back when I was just Tomhusker. I got promoted when I moved to this board last month.

Dog-on-it Tom......we miss ye over at the Hoop.

I've tried my dangnabbedest to get you back. It really ticks me off. GOLL DARNIT!!!!

P.S. Just make an alt and come back....

Just wondering if I can swear here or not. Thinking about switching boards but I need to know if I can swear because that is extremely important.

So.....let's see if this works......

So here is the real answer to this question. The board has rules, but if you are one of the "boys" of the mods/admins you can say pretty much whatever you want. You can insult, name call, swear, whatever. But don't ever call out a mod/admin...no matter how ridiculous or hypocritical their posts...there are certain ones who will ban you before can hit the 'F' or 'S' on your keyboard.

A few of the mods/admins are okay, but the censorship is rampant around here so I won't say which mods/admins are the worst, best just to let any of them say any stupid thing they want completely unchallenged.

• Fire 2

Just wondering if I can swear here or not. Thinking about switching boards but I need to know if I can swear because that is extremely important.

So.....let's see if this works......

So here is the real answer to this question. The board has rules, but if you are one of the "boys" of the mods/admins you can say pretty much whatever you want. You can insult, name call, swear, whatever. But don't ever call out a mod/admin...no matter how ridiculous or hypocritical their posts...there are certain ones who will ban you before can hit the 'F' or 'S' on your keyboard.

A few of the mods/admins are okay, but the censorship is rampant around here so I won't say which mods/admins are the worst, best just to let any of them say any stupid thing they want completely unchallenged.

QQ