The way I see BYU/Nebraska this weekend

TrueHusker

Guys no need to get like that, simply the way I see it. IF... a big IF I am wrong I will gladly come back and address this thread, the same way I will when BYU puts up 60+.

Very rarely am I wrong about these types of match-ups.

Do you have anything to verify your predictive history for "these types of match-ups"? Not on this site, with only 8 posts. Are you why the high temp will be around 95 degrees on Saturday...a blast of hot air?

No, I used to have a blog but don't anymore. That's why I am posting here.

Each week I will give you my precise and accurate prediction and you will be surprised I think.

I could care less about the negativity that's been brought in here.

I'm here to have fun and converse.

Since nobody else has covered this, I will:

caring-continuum.jpg

• Fire 1

Guys no need to get like that, simply the way I see it. IF... a big IF I am wrong I will gladly come back and address this thread, the same way I will when BYU puts up 60+.

Do you have anything to verify your predictive history for "these types of match-ups"? Not on this site, with only 8 posts. Are you why the high temp will be around 95 degrees on Saturday...a blast of hot air?

Each week I will give you my precise and accurate prediction and you will be surprised I think.

Man. Tough luck. Your own blog banned you...

LOL no, I had basically nobody reading it so I closed it. Yeesh come on guys don't be so rude to the newbie. I don't think I deserved all of these attacks, but it's cool.

I am shocked...

Let's see you come into a pro NU forum and predict a major beat down and are shocked at people refuting it... You are a truly sad person. Uncreative, unfunny, you name it. Now tufftiger, or whatever his name is was true entertainment.

Man. Tough luck. Your own blog banned you...

+1000. Well done, sir