Screw you complainers

knapplc

Bump.

Honest question here. Are you glad we are losing?

Nope. It saddens me.

It just pisses me off that I'm being labeled as a bad fan because I thought that the Riley hire was bad.

I hate seeing this crap, I long for the 90s.

Imagine what would have happened if someone who questioned the Riley hire had started a thread like this. Instant ban.

Are you happy with what you've seen so far this season?

• Fire 2

Bump.

Nope. It saddens me.

It just pisses me off that I'm being labeled as a bad fan because I thought that the Riley hire was bad.

Imagine what would have happened if someone who questioned the Riley hire had started a thread like this. Instant ban.

Can't say that I am. Unfortunately I am too young to remember most of the 90s, although I do remember the beat down of Peyton Manning in 97. I guess I should apologize. Everybody is so upset- I'm pretty dang upset, and I was going to bicker with you, but I shouldn't. Ultimately we'll all Husker fans, and we just want to see them win. Our lousiness has transcended a single coach or play call. We've been so meh for so long, and I guess we all just can't take it anymore!

Bump.

Nope. It saddens me.

Can't say that I am. Unfortunately I am too young to remember most of the 90s, although I do remember the beat down of Peyton Manning in 97. I guess I should apologize. Everybody is so upset- I'm pretty dang upset, and I was going to bicker with you, but I shouldn't. Ultimately we'll all Husker fans, and we just want to see them win. Our lousiness has transcended a single coach or play call. We've been so meh for so long, and I guess we all just can't take it anymore!

Very fair.

To be honest, my first game in person was the 83 Kansas game. Rozier went for 284. I've seen the great, have all of Dr. Toms NC seasons on DVD.

I know/met/worked with quite a few former Huskers, some with their names on the front on north stadium.

I'm not mad. I'm sad.

Husker football meant so much to me in my younger years. It's still of high interest to me. Just really, really sad.

Harvey has made a joke of this program.

• Fire 2

No one is happy with this. Least of all the team and the staff.

We have lost 3 games, and the schedule looks rougher than we thought.

I would guess we are the only three loss team, losing by a total of 5 points. Sad for sure.

But ol meany face is gone.

Rejoice.