Screw you complainers

knapplc

Cosgrove was out of his element against those Big XII offenses. He probably would have been better in the Big Ten. Kinda the anti-Pelini.

Remember he came from Wisconsin and their defense wasn't that great while he was there.

Back then Wisconsin's standards weren't so high. Apparently:

2008CosgroveKevin1_small.jpg

Kevin Cosgrove. Wisconsin Football Hall of Fame inductee. LINK

I suppose the standards were different back then. IIRC, his best defense while DC there was like #55

I think we should make this thread the only thread on HuskerBoard and just fold all conversations into it.

I agree. So, do you like pie?

Saunders.................. I f'ing love pie. Are we talking sweet panty pie or bakers square pie.

Are we talking about pie, the food, or some kind of sweet lady thang?

Pie the food. Me? Some good ole' fashioned apple pie with Vanilla bean ice cream is the best.

Excellent choice. This is a delicious new direction for this thread. May all threads be so tasty.

Likes the direction of the thread, didn't name a pie......

Pumpkin Pie with WhippedmCream or Ice cream. Sweet Potatoe Pie same toppings. Or Cherry Cheesecake. More of a pie than a cake IMO.

Just finished a giant piece of homemade Apple Pie made with Jonathan apples, nearly black with cinnamon. Paradise, I used to live in Kimmels Orchards in Nebraska City when I was little kid!

Great Pie, Great football.

Need to wish the Huskers luck this weekend, annual go to SC game with the boss. Hope were on the radio during the drive to the Coliseum. Hard to pass up 10 rows up on the 50 yard line. SC/Stanford should be a hard fought game.

Will be watching the UCLA/BYU game as closely as possible on the scoreboard.

Coach Riley will prove his worth this game I think. And I who doubted Tommy the last couple of years, am impressed with his development this year. WE have a leader.

Not reading this whole mess of a thread, so apologies if this has already been covered.... but to 74Hunter and teacherCD and whoever else is sprouting this nonsense of Riley being a worse coach than Pelini:

Let's talk Tommy Armstrong. This coaching staff has done more to develop a competent QB in a few months than Bo's coaching staffs did in 7 years. That guy does not even look like the same player out there from 2014 to 2015. Seriously. Let's ride this thing out for a year or two, then we can see where we are. So far Armstrong is competent and NOT a turnover machine, and that's a substantial improvement on any QB Bo had (not named Joey Ganz, a fifth-year senior who came pre-coached). That's enough for me to look at this year in a positive mindset.

Not to mention improved tackling on the other side of the ball.

And recognizing in less than two games that you have to stop the run to win this conference, and implementing a system to do just that.

And...somehow more of our WR have learned how to run routs and catch balls.

And . . . people selectively mentioning only things they see as positive developments. Ignoring anything that looks bad or blaming Bo for those (as he was somehow the cause of only bad things).

Have I got this thread right?

• Fire 1