***Miami Game Discussion***

So glad that run d is improved. We are going to get slaughtered in conference.

No doubt. We are going to get woodshedded in conference play. Our D is horrific.

Our pass d is so bad that even with a d that is supppose to stop the run it may be just to easy to chew up yards with the pass. The field goals are only happening because the short field makes is harder to expose our pass d.

Of course, this could be a good thing if our O could move the ball.

Is our roster really this poor? I mean the quality of players in the secondary minus Gerry is average at best. We have 2 very good DTs but lack any edge rush. LB depth doesn't exist.

We simply don't have the caliber of player needed to be successful

No, but it's not where it needs to be for a B1G Title run. But we're better than this...

Title run? We'll be lucky to win a B1G conference game.

Holding. Bout freakin time

I think Golden is just trying to put on a show, arguing with the refs after every penalty on their team. Don't think he knows what is going on in the game but this is usually the time he sees coaches tell on tv.

I hope they give Golden a 5 year extension. And more banners. That's all I can wish for at this point.

Is our roster really this poor? I mean the quality of players in the secondary minus Gerry is average at best. We have 2 very good DTs but lack any edge rush. LB depth doesn't exist.

We simply don't have the caliber of player needed to be successful

Recruiting ratings and the BTN analysts disagree.

At least recruiting has picked up under this staff......oh wait.....,,,

U sound like wifi.

I think Banker's scheme can work with some elite corners. With mediocre to bad corners (i.e., ours) the defense is very, very vulnerable to the pass. Almost as vulnerable as Pelini's Cover 2 scheme was to the run.

This. As poor as Bo was against the run, we are against the pass.....

Yup. Unfortunately for us, we're playing two very good passing teams in the non-con (BYU and Miami). I'd like to see what Banker's D could do with Amukamara/Dennard/Jean-Baptiste level corners back there.