Alex Lewis social media post

Red Five

He not saying any thing his whole fan base hasn't been saying for 6 weeks. Should the fan base lose their posting rights?

Now I'm not saying he is right but the same people on here complaining about him are the same people posting and crying about his team and coaches.

It's not the whole fan base, it's a handful of vocal douchebags. And it's too bad Alex doesn't know better but then that's the perspective cultivated by the former coach.

He not saying any thing his whole fan base hasn't been saying for 6 weeks. Should the fan base lose their posting rights?

Now I'm not saying he is right but the same people on here complaining about him are the same people posting and crying about his team and coaches.

It's not the whole fan base, it's a handful of vocal douchebags. And it's too bad Alex doesn't know better but then that's the perspective cultivated by the former coach.

Yep.

It is always 408. I thought the current staff was getting paid millions because they are experienced professionals.

Are you a professional witch hunter?

Yeah, it always those other vocal douchebags causing trouble.... :facepalm:

Hunter this is an embedded attitude. A Captain with this attitude should tell you something about the rest of the team. It was taught when he left the first time. Worked very hard for a mutiny of the 2004 team. His attitude has been engrained in the program. It is going to take time to remove it from some of the players or themselves removed from the program.

I do not know if Riley makes it or not, but some of the problems are because of the attitude the prior coach had, the one that recruited them. I had hoped the team would buy in, I think some have, maybe most, but it only takes a couple to be a problems. Neither of us are in the locker room or on the practice field.

I have hope for this year, not giving up on the kids. Poor decisions made by the staff today, but still need time and support.

• Fire 3

Is it pretty? No it isn't, but we have lost 3 games by a total of 5 points correct? Not good, but the kids have tried hard. Sometime or another the ball should bounce our way.

Not ready to throw in the towel, and most of you guys will not be by mid week. Yea it sucks, but this team, this program, this staff needs the fans support now more than they have in a long time.

• Fire 6

Hunter this is an embedded attitude. A Captain with this attitude should tell you something about the rest of the team. It was taught when he left the first time. Worked very hard for a mutiny of the 2004 team. His attitude has been engrained in the program. It is going to take time to remove it from some of the players or themselves removed from the program.

I do not know if Riley makes it or not, but some of the problems are because of the attitude the prior coach had, the one that recruited them. I had hoped the team would buy in, I think some have, maybe most, but it only takes a couple to be a problems. Neither of us are in the locker room or on the practice field.

I have hope for this year, not giving up on the kids. Poor decisions made by the staff today, but still need time and support.

I'm calling BS.

These guys had 18 years prior to Bo to establish an attitude and a personality.

These guys are young adults. Act like it.

• Fire 1

Is it pretty? No it isn't, but we have lost 3 games by a total of 5 points correct? Not good, but the kids have tried hard. Sometime or another the ball should bounce our way.

Not ready to throw in the towel, and most of you guys will not be by mid week. Yea it sucks, but this team, this program, this staff needs the fans support now more than they have in a long time.

There's a difference between the ball not bouncing our way a time or two versus clearly seeing an offensive philosophy that doesn't work at Nebraska.

Blowouts will come. Let's not in any way, shape or form confuse Illinois as a team with even a minor pulse. They fired their coach just before the start of the season. And there are some other B1G teams playing some lights out defense. Including Iowa, whom Eichorst directly poked at during his presser last year.

I guess I'm going to have to see more evidence than one player who has a documented history of anger issues before I'm willing to concede that it's an embedded attitude.

• Fire 2

but we have lost 3 games by a total of 5 points correct?

Correct... eyeswear2allthatsholy

How many close losses before Nebraska is locked into a bowl game and how thin does the margin of defeat have to be before the Cornhusker get back into the Top 25?

I said last week that a win is a win, and by the same token, a loss is a loss. Style points are awarded in collegiate gymnastics and diving, not football.