Alex Lewis social media post

Red Five

He not saying any thing his whole fan base hasn't been saying for 6 weeks. Should the fan base lose their posting rights?

Now I'm not saying he is right but the same people on here complaining about him are the same people posting and crying about his team and coaches.

WE ARENT TEAM CAPTAINS, GENIUS!

Doesn't matter. That's supposed to be your team. Live and die with them.

He not saying any thing his whole fan base hasn't been saying for 6 weeks. Should the fan base lose their posting rights?

Now I'm not saying he is right but the same people on here complaining about him are the same people posting and crying about his team and coaches.

WE ARENT TEAM CAPTAINS, GENIUS!

Doesn't matter. That's supposed to be your team. Live and die with them.

If you really think these two things are the same thing than I don't know what to tell you other than ignorance is bliss. Right?

• Fire 1

Are you serious? He's a CAPITAN. Supposed to represent our team. He's an embarassment.

If that's true he needs to be suspended

Ehhhhhhhhhhh I don't think so.
he's supposed to be a leader on this team as a senior and a captain and this is his behavior? You don't think this effects the team? He's a punk who would probably like having free time on Saturdays

Waving and saying "we suck" is something to bench someone for, not suspend them though. Let him dress and watch the guys who care play while he holds his helmet.

• Fire 1

Looking at this, I think his heart was in the right place, but his head wasn't, and his words were poorly chosen. From what I gather online, he legitimately felt bad for the fans that came out to see that s******w in Illinois today.

Should he be captain? Probably not.

Should he be demoted? Only if there is a better player behind him.

Should he be suspended? Hell no...it was an emotional response, and one that has been regurgitated thousands of times on this board since that SNAFU ended today.

But bottom line, Alex appears to be voicing what the team at large is thinking. If they know they suck...well, it's one more indictment of Riley and the current regime to throw on the pile that they themselves have created.

Looking at this, I think his heart was in the right place, but his head wasn't, and his words were poorly chosen. From what I gather online, he legitimately felt bad for the fans that came out to see that s******w in Illinois today.

Should he be captain? Probably not.

Should he be demoted? Only if there is a better player behind him.

Should he be suspended? Hell no...it was an emotional response, and one that has been regurgitated thousands of times on this board since that SNAFU ended today.

But bottom line, Alex appears to be voicing what the team at large is thinking. If they know they suck...well, it's one more indictment of Riley and the current regime to throw on the pile that they themselves have created.

That's pretty much what I was trying to say. You hit it on the head 100%.

If that's true he needs to be suspended

Ehhhhhhhhhhh I don't think so.
he's supposed to be a leader on this team as a senior and a captain and this is his behavior? You don't think this effects the team? He's a punk who would probably like having free time on Saturdays

Waving and saying "we suck" is something to bench someone for, not suspend them though. Let him dress and watch the guys who care play while he holds his helmet.
either way he doesn't play so I'm happy