Nebraska Away/Road Uniforms - What is your preference?

The Duke

Preferred Away Uniforms  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Trying to find our "modern" record in all whites. Found this by Mav plus adding the last couple seasons:

1990 Citrus Bowl, all-white vs Georgia Tech. 45-21 GT 0-1

1992 Nebraska decides to wear all-white on the road. Loses to Washington 29-14 0-2

1992 vs Missouri, all-white in a 34-24 win. 434 yards passing by a 3-8 Mizzou team. 1-2

1992 Probably the best example of the all-white hex, 19-10 loss to 4-7 Iowa St. 1-3

2002 All-white road uni's...lost to Iowa State 36-14 1-4

2002 all-white, 1st loss to Oklahoma State in over 40 years. 1-5

2002 2nd biggest comeback in school history over Texas A&M. 2-5

2002 all-whites, K-State bludgeons the Huskers 49-13. 2-6

2002 Independence Bowl vs Eli Manning & Ole Miss. 27-23 loss. 2-7

2004 Nebraska goes all-white in Bill Callahan's last game 65-51 Colorado win. 2-8

These are (I think) the only games since 2004 in white???

2014 Fresno in the heat. NU wins 55-19 3-8

2014 Northwestern against their all black alternates. 38-17 Huskers 4-8

2014 Wisconsin. 408. 4-9

2014 USC in the Holiday Bowl shootout. 45-42 Trojans 4-10

2015 Miami comeback falls short. 36-33 Canes 4-11

Awesome Red Five!

I was trying to find something similar to this. It is interesting looking at our overall win-loss records when wearing the all-whites.

I like the way the all-whites look, but it depends on the team we play. I do think traditional should be the standard. I think I'd like to see some all whites with one shoulder stripe and no pant stripe.

I loved it when NU went no stripes on the pants in 1995. I thought the stripes just looked kinda lame, and the 90's was a time of solid pants across college football.

• Fire 1

I hate the white shoes... Like the black shoes much more...

I was going to ask about people's preference on shoe color.

I think the white is cool, makes the team look fast, and is a call back to when I first started watching the Huskers as a kid in the 1980s.

However, the most successful NU teams in my lifetime have worn black shoes. Black shoes tend to make the team look "slower", but they convey an aura of toughness.

Myself, I am torn and don't know if I have a preference.

That's the entire thing for me.

I know the color of the shoes don't mean squat as far as speed but they LOOK faster. Black shoes simply look slow.

I hate the white shoes... Like the black shoes much more...

I was going to ask about people's preference on shoe color.

I think the white is cool, makes the team look fast, and is a call back to when I first started watching the Huskers as a kid in the 1980s.

However, the most successful NU teams in my lifetime have worn black shoes. Black shoes tend to make the team look "slower", but they convey an aura of toughness.

Myself, I am torn and don't know if I have a preference.

That's the entire thing for me.

I know the color of the shoes don't mean squat as far as speed but they LOOK faster. Black shoes simply look slow.

Racist