Riley Sucks, Who Do We Steal?

Finding the right Head Coach is the key. Not just anyone can walk thru the doors and be the right guy. It takes someone that puts Nebraska football above everything. It takes someone that will travel the state and get to know the whole state and its people. It takes a coach who will walk into a living room and you feel the greatness. All the names mentioned, other than Scott Frost are lost causes. Osborne was a Nebraskan. He kept former players that knew his system, and they won games based on his coaching ability, not hiring DC's, OC's and special teams coaches from all over the nation. He was the coach. He made is coordinators better instead of allowing them for blame or glory, it was his calls, his games to win or lose. Scott Frost has been around some greats now, Chip Kelly, Bill Snyder, Bill Parcells, and Tom O. He has learned from some of the best ever in which ever level of football there is.

Its time for that train to come rolling back into the state and Memorial stadium. Lets start paving some streets and calling them Scott Frost expressways!!

• Fire 1

Full circle. Lets go and bring in Brown, Cotton, Gill, Rathman, Craig. All of whom would consider bringing NU back to the top. They would gladly work with Frost. Frost or bust. Frost or bust. We have failed with guys who coached superbowls, guys who could coach defense, and now with a guys who played at Bama, coached in the NFL and coached for 20 years at a non-powerhouse program. Its time to go home with this process and get Frost back on board. Stop with dreaming of Saban, Meyers or his staff, and lets go with Cornhusker pride. Its a better deal for all.

• Fire 1

None of these names that you all are mentioning are elite recruiters, which is what Nebraska desperately needs.

Richt will always be my #1, for the aforementioned reasons.

Doc Holliday is a hell of a recruiter.

Richt is in a top5 talent state right next to a top3 talent state. That makes quite a bit of difference. Plus I don't see him leaving UGA anyway.

I live in SEC country, and I assure you, much of the GA fanbase is looking for a change. There were plenty of rumblings again following yesterday's loss. Come to Nebraska and bring some of his recruits with him.

None of these names that you all are mentioning are elite recruiters, which is what Nebraska desperately needs.

Richt will always be my #1, for the aforementioned reasons.

Um...Callahan.

Also lol at option football returning to Nebraska. You think recruiting here is hard now wait until we recruit to that system. Not to mention it'll take a good 2-3 years and multiple seasons like this year to perfect.

It wouldn't be the main staple. That's why I'm saying we need Calhoun. Read the article earlier about him.

I'm torn between Calhoun, and Herman. I like Herman though. Either or would be fine.

Option football needs to be part of the offense though. That doesn't just include the old traditional option football we used to see.

OPTION FOOTBALL = Veer, Zone Read, Triple, Power/Load, Speed, Counter, Zone Read w/ Attachment...

That's diversity. That stresses defenses. That is what Calhoun is.

• Fire 3

I love college football fans. I remember not long ago when tOSU fans wanted Tom Herman and Luke Fickell fired and they were wondering why Urban would hired Chris Ash. It is funny how things turn out.

I thought Nebraska should have taken a hard look at Matt Campbell from Toledo last year.

Finding the right Head Coach is the key. Not just anyone can walk thru the doors and be the right guy. It takes someone that puts Nebraska football above everything. It takes someone that will travel the state and get to know the whole state and its people. It takes a coach who will walk into a living room and you feel the greatness. All the names mentioned, other than Scott Frost are lost causes. Osborne was a Nebraskan. He kept former players that knew his system, and they won games based on his coaching ability, not hiring DC's, OC's and special teams coaches from all over the nation. He was the coach. He made is coordinators better instead of allowing them for blame or glory, it was his calls, his games to win or lose. Scott Frost has been around some greats now, Chip Kelly, Bill Snyder, Bill Parcells, and Tom O. He has learned from some of the best ever in which ever level of football there is.

Its time for that train to come rolling back into the state and Memorial stadium. Lets start paving some streets and calling them Scott Frost expressways!!

AMEN Brother!

If you want option football back...hire Troy Calhoun

doesnt he also do "more with less?"

Yes he does due to the height, weight, and recruiting limitations of coaching at Air Force.

He runs option from the I-Formation, Flexbone (Double Wing), Shotgun. But the great thing is, his offense is not purely option football. They also run the ISO, toss sweep, zone plays, etc.

And summer hours they are allowed, along with practice hours in a week...He completely over achieves there. He's the guy we should have but there are others I would be fine with.

I like the football played by Air Force. My only concern is recruiting. Does AF even recruit? I doubt they have to deal with many character issues either.

If you want to go with a service academy guy then go with the guy at Navy. They have beaten Army 13 years in a row, beat Notre Dame a couple years ago, and for a service academy, they are pretty good every year. Othewise, has anyone suggested Frank Solich, that guy at Ohio University? I heard he wasn't too bad.

If you want option football back...hire Troy Calhoun

doesnt he also do "more with less?"

Yes he does due to the height, weight, and recruiting limitations of coaching at Air Force.

He runs option from the I-Formation, Flexbone (Double Wing), Shotgun. But the great thing is, his offense is not purely option football. They also run the ISO, toss sweep, zone plays, etc.

And summer hours they are allowed, along with practice hours in a week...He completely over achieves there. He's the guy we should have but there are others I would be fine with.

I like the football played by Air Force. My only concern is recruiting. Does AF even recruit? I doubt they have to deal with many character issues either.

If you want to go with a service academy guy then go with the guy at Navy. They have beaten Army 13 years in a row, beat Notre Dame a couple years ago, and for a service academy, they are pretty good every year. Othewise, has anyone suggested Frank Solich, that guy at Ohio University? I heard he wasn't too bad.

Ken Nematolololololololololololo or whatever his name is wouldn't be a great fit because the lack of diversity to the offense. It's why I don't like Paul Johnson.

Does navy put up with the same restrictions as Calhoun has to deal with at Air Force?