***Predict the Wisconsin Score, Passing & Rushing Yards***

This isn't the same big, bad Wisconsin that we've fallen victim to the last few years. That said, Illinois is neither big nor bad either, so who knows? I guess I'll drink the Kool-Aid one more time and see where it gets me...

NU 17

UW 13

Rushing 175

Passing 240

Edited by Hammerhead

This game is almost totally unpredictable really. I would not be surprised if oddsmakers take it off the board altogether as too hard to set a line for. It could go anywhere from Huskers by 14 on the high side to Badgers by 31 on the down side. It will largely depend on how Tommy bounces back from last week. I believe the weather will be quite good and favor the pass game nicely. Assuming Wisconsin has very poor pass game (I believe their offense has been struggling at times), then we have a chance to hold them to less than 20 points. The question is can we protect Tommy long enough for him to complete atleast 23 passes out of the 40 or so we will need. I don't believe we can run. However, here is my prediction:

Huskers 31 Pass yards 245 and 2 TDs and Rush yards 170 and 2 TDs, We 'ice' the game with a 55 yard field goal with 12 seconds left after good clock management and then kick the ball through the goal posts leaving 12 seconds left. One play for Wisconsin which is a SACK of the QB thereafter on their own 17 yard line.

Badgers 24 Pass yards 153 and 1 TD and Rush yards 185 and 2 TDs.