If you only had these three choices (Mike Riley, Kirk Ferentz, or Frank Solich)...who would you pick to lead the Huskers football program?

Since I feel like Solich never should have lost his job here in the first place & he's been doing a decent job all these year in Ohio when considering the talent he's had to work with, he's my pick. (Ferentz would be my #2 pick).

Solich with Pelini his D-cord

This a million times this.

Solich might still be here if not fired. Chances might have been to steal some more Big 12 north titles, and maybe still be in the Big 12. No, we will continue to take the Big 10 scraps and become content with being bigfat and happy rich folk. Took a program from its heritage, went back in time to the 1970's. At this point, its all about the money isn't it. Sure hasn't benefitted any of the sports programs yet, in any way. Bowling team, the bowling team I think has won a NC since the switch....

Being sarcastic, not really.

id go for Frank also... seemed like a nice enough guy but in this day and age i don't think he would be doing much better than MR.... some people can move and evolve with the game and some can't.... i don't think MR doesn't want to and i totally believe he is trying but in college football you can't really fake it until you make it.....

Solich might still be here if not fired. Chances might have been to steal some more Big 12 north titles, and maybe still be in the Big 12. No, we will continue to take the Big 10 scraps and become content with being bigfat and happy rich folk. Took a program from its heritage, went back in time to the 1970's. At this point, its all about the money isn't it. Sure hasn't benefitted any of the sports programs yet, in any way. Bowling team, the bowling team I think has won a NC since the switch....

Being sarcastic, not really.

70s? If we were only that lucky.

More like the 50s.

It's strange that you guys don't have anything at all to contribute to Huskerboard when things are going well. But as soon as we run into adversity, and take a sh**ty loss, you're all over the board taking victory laps. Just strange. :dunno:

Also, I thought the Shawn Eichorst thread with absolutely nothing to say in the OP was the dumbest thread I'd seen in a couple years. Until I opened this thread. :facepalm:

You and I Both

It's strange that you guys don't have anything at all to contribute to Huskerboard when things are going well. But as soon as we run into adversity, and take a sh**ty loss, you're all over the board taking victory laps. Just strange. :dunno:

Also, I thought the Shawn Eichorst thread with absolutely nothing to say in the OP was the dumbest thread I'd seen in a couple years. Until I opened this thread. :facepalm:

I've been a season-ticket holding Husker fan for over 10 years. Just found this board after Saturday's loss, and I'll still be here when we begin winning again...whenever that happens. :band

Just found out about this board!?!? BAN HIM

• Fire 1

I've been a season-ticket holding Husker fan for over 10 years. Just found this board after Saturday's loss, and I'll still be here when we begin winning again...whenever that happens. :band

Oh good. We have that to look forward to. Great.