***Wisconsin Game Discussion***

I know Wiscy's O isn't close to what it was last year with Gordon, Clement, and a better line but this was still a good performance by the defense.

I don't know if I'd say good...especially considering the three potential INTs that were dropped. We needed to have at least come down with one of those.

Still bothers me that the DBs don't turn around and look for the ball. Half the problem right there, IMO...

Close games haven't been kind to us this year.

That being said, hopefully Michigan has provided a blueprint of how to return to national prominence...

Yup, but it's a blueprint that the sunshine brigade refuses to accept as valid, so it's useless to us.

I know Wiscy's O isn't close to what it was last year with Gordon, Clement, and a better line but this was still a good performance by the defense.

I don't know if I'd say good...especially considering the three potential INTs that were dropped. We needed to have at least come down with one of those.

Still bothers me that the DBs don't turn around and look for the ball. Half the problem right there, IMO...

Would it work if we rushed 5, kept a safety deep in the middle and put the DBs on the line with the receivers with instructions to disrupt the route and watch for the ball? Stave does not seem comfortable when the pocket collapses.