Minnesota Game Predictions

URSS

We are gonna lose. By how much? Who knows, but I don't think it's gonna be close.

Serious question.

What evidence are you basing the "not close" on?

I think it's funny you accept the loss but not the guess it's gonna be a blowout.

Honestly though. Kill is smart enough to throw against our shitacular secondary. They're not gonna waste their time running.

It's a gut feeling. Like when I felt we'd lose to Illinois.

We lose in a somehow unimaginably even more heart breaking way causing an entire state to commit suicide thus ending the ever so important sellout streak.[/quote

Block punt for a TD...that'd be a hell of a way to lose

That would be the icing on the cake for our 500k a year special teams coordinator

• Fire 1

We lose in a somehow unimaginably even more heart breaking way causing an entire state to commit suicide thus ending the ever so important sellout streak.[/quote

That would be the icing on the cake for our 500k a year special teams coordinator

What would Nebraska do without our 500k special teams coach teaching Westerkamp how to fair catch a ball... I'm being facetious...if you want to know a real fraud on the taxpayers there it is.

What would Nebraska do without our 500k special teams coach teaching Westerkamp how to fair catch a ball... I'm being facetious...if you want to know a real fraud on the taxpayers there it is.

Read and Banker. Riley basically hustled us to get extra retirement checks for his bros.